Chapter 2

The taxi and the car collided, and Meagan was knocked out by her suitcase immediately. Margaret's airbag didn't respond and she got knocked out by the steering wheel. Police were on standby and immediately rushed over to call an ambulance, and Meagan and Margaret were rushed over to the nearest hospital.
...
Meagan slowly woke up to hear her mom say angrily to the doctor,

"What do you mean she has temporary amnesia; she either has amnesia or she doesn't have it?"

The doctor could tell that Rose was very upset, and tried to tell her one more time "She hit her head pretty hard, but not hard enough for her to have amnesia for the rest of her life. I would think it would be about a year before she would remember life's important events."

"Mom, come over here." Meagan said weakly.

"Meagan, how do you feel?" Rose said slowly.

"Where is Margaret?" Meagan said, ignoring her mother and trying to get up.

"Meagan, who is Margaret?" asked Rose

"Margaret was the taxi driver," said Meagan

"Meagan, she is in the next room over, and she is in the same condition as you," the doctor said.

"Oh, okay." Meagan said with a smile. Then she had a confused look on her face and asked,

"What is my condition again?"

"You have temporary amnesia."

Meagan started to repeat her condition over and over and over again,

"Temporary amnesia, temporary amnesia, temporary amne- Wait a minute, does Bryan know what is wrong with me?!"

"Yes, he does sweetie, and I think that his family is on the way," said Rose.

Then a boy with caramel-colored hair and blue-silver eyes about the same age as Meagan rushed in the room, and said with a lot of concern,

"Meagan, are you okay- My family and I got on the soonest flight the second I got the call from your mom!"

As Meagan attempted to get up once again, she said with joy,

"BRYAN, YOU CAME!"

"Yeah, I did! You are my girlfriend, and I would trade all the money in the world to be with you!" Bryan said as he kissed her forehead.
Meagan smiled for about 10 seconds, put her head down, and closed her eyes.

--30 second pause--

"I wanna see Margaret" said Meagan.

"She is still asleep," said the doctor.

"IS SHE ALIVE?!" Meagan shouted.

The doctor whispered to Rose,

"Her medicine makes her emotional, so don't worry, she isn't going to be like this forever- except for during her menstrual cycle-"

(Pause)

"WELL IS SHE!?!?!?!?" Meagan screamed

"Yes, she is alive," the doctor said.

"CAN I SEE HER?!?" Meagan screamed.

"I will go see if she wants any visitors," the doctor said and left the room.

--10 second pause--

"Mom, why is Bryan here again?" asked Meagan, confused.

"You were in a car accident, and he wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I know about the car accident thing, but you came all the way from Vegas just for me! How sweet!"

Meagan starts to cry,

"I'm so lucky to have a great boyfriend!"

The doctor walks in with a coffee and a chocolate chip muffin, and informs everyone,

"Margaret is awake and okay. She is wondering about Meagan and she wants to see her."

For a third time, Meagan tried to stand up and walk to the wheelchair herself, but she was really wobbly, so Rose, Bryan and the doctor helped her to her wheelchair. They pushed the chair to Margaret's room.

As soon as she got into Margaret's room she screamed,

"MARGARET!"

"Not so loud sweetheart, Margaret may want peace," Rose said reassuringly.

"Who is that behind the doctor?" asked Margaret. "He is wearing all white with sparkly golden wings."

Everyone looked behind the doctor and no one was there.

"Margaret, there is no one behind me," said the doctor.

She looked at the end of the bed and said:

"I'll come with you," and she put her arms out.

Author's Note:

Where did Margaret go?

Who did she go with?