Chapter 1

Pilot (party 1)

     Ariadne sat in her room, and she picked her outfit out for the next day, since it was the first day of school. She then walked over to her bed, and laid down, and decided that it would probably be the best idea to go to sleep earlier then she had been. She heard a tap on the door to her balcony, and she jumped, and picked her perfume up. She turned the nozzle towards, and was ready to spray it in whosoever face it was. Then she slid the curtain, and she saw Stiles and she rolled her eyes.
She groaned and then she said "Stiles, what the fuck are you doing, it's late and tomorrow is the first day of school."

     She looked at him, and then she opened the door, and then he walked in, and said "Oh yeah you're going to be a Freshie." He smirked at her, and then he continued "Well, Erin me, and Scott were wondering if you wanted to go into the woods, they found half a dead body there."

     Erin looked at him, and then she smirked a little and said sarcastically, "Oh of coarse we are, I mean that is the only logical thing to do." She looked outside and then she said "How did you get in here anyway?" She looked outside.

     Stiles looked outside and said "There is a tree, and I climbed it." She rolled her eye, and then she said "Fine, I'll go." She walked outside, and then she looked down at the ground and said "Yeah, I am not exactly the most coordinated person ever, and this is up pretty high, my dad is gone so I think I might prefer the door." She then walked down stairs and then she walked out the door, and waved slightly to Scott who was sitting in the jeep. She walked over to the jeep, and then she got in the back of it.

She stretched out, and then she looked at him and said "So, why exactly are we going to look for a dead body, I mean what exactly are we hoping to accomplish, and planning to do?" She looked at him inquiringly as she waited for him to answer her. Then he pulled into entrance of the woods.

     Scott looked at Stiles and then he said "Yeah, I mean really are we seriously doing this?" Stiles rolled his at Scott and then he said "Hey, you two are the ones always bitching that nothing happens in this town. Besides it's out last night of freedom." then Erin butted in "So of course we should spend our last night of freedom searching for a dead body, I mean fun fun." She smirked at him and then he said "Exactly, I am glad someone finally agrees with me." Erin rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

     Scott butted in "If you care I think you should know that I was wanting to get a good night sleep for practice tomorrow." Erin rolled her eyes and then she said "Yeah, and I wanted a good nights sleep cause well... I like sleeping." Stiles rolled his eyes and looked at Scott then he said "Right, because sitting on a bench is so incredibly stressful isn't it?" Erin bit her lip to hold back a small laugh and then Scott said "No, because I'm playing this year, in fact I'm going to make first line."

     Erin rolled her eyes and said "Yeah you keep thinking that Scotty." Then Stiles said "Yeah, everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." Scott rolled his eyes and then Erin said "So, what half of the body are we looking for, I mean that would kinda be helpful information." Stiles shrugged then Scott said "Well okay, what if what or whoever killed her is still out here." Stiles shrugged and then he said "That is also something I didn't think about, but I mean really what's the worst thing that could happen." Erin groaned and said "Really you said that now we are most defiantly going to die think you Stiles." Then Scott said "also it is Comforting to know you've planned this out with your usual attention to detail."