Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V

After walking away from that guy Cody I instantly regretted it. I wished I didn't have this damn meeting. I looked back when I was far enough away and I saw Cody do a victory dance. I chuckled quietly. I walked out of the airport and into my waiting limo.

"Where are we going for the meeting?" I asked as soon as I got inside.

" We are going to a private Hotel lounge.I rented it out for the occasion." Trey my manager said. Ever since Niall, Liam, Louis and I decided to take a break I've been working on some solo music and Trey has been helping me. 

"Okay. Cool." I replied

-Time skip (After the meeting)-

All through the meeting all I could think about was Cody. He was so cute with his blue eyes, and dark hair. His lip piercing was in my kids eye for a whole three hours. I decided to text him.

Harry: Hey Cody It's Harry.

Cody: Hey...

Harry:What's wrong am I bothering you?

Cody:NO of course not! I just didn't think you would actually contact me.

Harry:Of course I would. I'm not a man who goes back on what he says.

Cody:Oh okay. 

Harry: So I wanted to know If u are busy tomorrow.

Cody: No why?

Harry: Wanna go to the beach?

Cody: Sure...Noonish?

Harry: Sure. Venice?

Cody: Yeah. See you then.

Harry: Okay. Bye.

Cody's P.O.V

I stared at the ceiling for an hour after my conversation with Harry, and I fell asleep into a Harry filled dream.