Sorry

Clover's P.O.V

Daisy was literally making out with their beta, Luke. I'm glaring at Asher. But I want to touch him. He clenched his fists. "Clover. He's your mate." Dad insisted. I know his mate rejected him so he's sensitive over this. But I do not like being pushed around. "You can't keep me away!" Asher screamed and I flinched. "You don't know me." I growled and stormed up to my room. He growled loudly.

                Asher's P.O.V

She stormed to her room which made me angry so I growled so she could here. "Calm down. She has trust issues." Her dad said. I glared at him. "She was kidnapped when she was six and hasn't been the same." He explained and I huffed. "I'll go get her." He said and went up.

She came back down, slowly with my mate. "I'm sorry." I said. My beta, Luke came over, holding his mate, Daisy's hand. "Clover. Come on." Daisy said. Clover came over to me. I smiled. "It's fine." She said. "Let's go to the mall." Daisy suggested and I nodded.

                   Clover's P.O.V

We're all at the mall. At the food court. Daisy and Luke are making out and Asher is staring at me lovingly. Maybe I should give him one chance. Its very awkward for me. Its obvious Luke and Daisy aren't uncomfortable. Asher is too focused on me.

I saw Jack, one of the guys who hits on me come over. I looked away. "Hey baby." He said. Asher looked like he wanted to kill him for talking to be this way. "Go away, Jack." I mumbled. He pulled a chair over and sat next to me. "Why?" He asked. "Cause I found my mate." I said. "Who?" He asked. "Me." Asher growled. I grabbed Jack's hand and yanked him up. "Stay here." I snapped at Asher. "Your not going anywhere with him." He snapped and stood up. Luke and Daisy are watching this. "Just two feet away and you can probably hear us but try to act like you aren't listening." I said and he nodded. I dragged Jack a bit away.

"We could get a more private place." He slurred. "Are you drunk?" I asked. "A bit." He said and I rolled my eyes. I shoved him away and snarled at him. He chuckled. "Feisty." I said and I stormed out of the food court.

"Clover!" Asher yelled and caught up with me. "Stop it!" I yelled. "Stop what?" He asked. "Caring for me!" I yelled and he shook his head. "I will never stop." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Let me give you a ride." He said and pulled me to his truck.

We're driving around and I'm looking out with the window and with my elbow out. "You know your going the wrong way." I said and looked at him. He chuckled. "Maybe I want to spend time with you." He said and I rolled my eyes.