Chapter 1

* Allison's POV*

I turned off my alarm and got ready to take a shower. I jumped in still kinda tired. Once I was done I went back to my room and got ready *Outfit at the top or left* I ran downstairs and my mom was eating a sandwich.

"Alli, are you eating breakfast here or no?" She asked. I checked the time. 7:27am.

"Ummm I know a bunch of my supporters are chilling at the dunkin donuts about 5 minutes outside the event so I'll catch something there. " I told her. She nodded. I said goodbye and went to my car. I drove a Camero so people thought I was hella rich but it was actually a birthday gift from Taylor Caniff. I drove with my music blasting because why not. The event was in Anaheim and I lived in San Diego so it was about a 2 and a half hour drive. Once I got there I saw my best friend Kristen. I parked and went to her. We exchanged hi's and went in. I saw some people with my merch. I pulled up a chair and said hey.

"Oh my god! Allison! I love your Younows and videos!" The girl with
brown with natural blond streaked hair said. I smiled.

"Thanks cutie. What's your name?" I asked while taking off my bookbag and Kristen sat next to me.

"I'm Marion and these are my friends Katie and Bailey." She said calmer. I knew she was trying to act cool. I laughed. The bell to the store rung. We all looked. 2 boys entered. Kristen gasped.

"Is that Edwin and Zach from 5quad." I asked the girls.

"Yeah. Zach has the biggest crush on you. He tweets about you all the time" Katie said. I laughed.

"Yeah and I'm dating Justin Bieber" I said. Bailey took out her phone and showed me Zach's account. I laughed so loud. I stood up and went to them.

"Aye boys" I greeted. Edwin cracked up.

"Dude weren't you just talking about wanting to meet her" he laughed out.

"Shut the fuck up" Zach said. I laughed.

"I'm Allison. My friends just told me how you tweet about me quite a lot" I mentioned. I just wanted to pick in him. Call me mean but it's fun.

"Oh my god" he groaned. I laughed.

"Chill Zach it's cool. I don't mind. You're hot yourself" I said with a wink. He blushed.

"Imma go back to the girls but I'll catch you Vidcon. I hope we can chill." I told him.

"And Edwin.... make sure he actually talks to me at Vidcon please" I asked.

"Sure thing Alli" he laughed. I went back to the table.

"He was so nervous" Kirsten said. I laughed. We all talked a bit more and then hoped in my car and headed to the event. This week is gonna be great, and I made friends with 3 supporters which is a great feeling.

A/N: This is my first story. I know it sucks but I didn't really know how to start the story but I promise it will get better. But yeah, if you read this thank you for giving me a chance. If you need to talk hmu. I love you.

Twitter/Instagram/Younow: ohsnapimlexi
Kik: AsapLexxi_
Snapchat: itsasaplexi