Chapter 2

Before we begin I NEVER been to Vidcon so bare with me.

We got to the place and thank god very little people where there. Me and Kristen went to registration being that the line wasn't very long. Once we got the badge thingy we met with the girls. We saw people like EM3, Dakota Brooks, Sam Collins, Steven Doung, etc. Kristen, Bailey, Katie, Marion, and I were hanging out by the entrance. At around 11am was when people started to show up. I took some pictures with some supporters while Bailey and Katie were talking amongst themselves. Soon 5quad showed up. Edwin called my name and ran to us. He tackled me into a hug. Its crazy because we met and exchanged few words but I didn't mind, I enjoyed hugs. Katie and Bailey took pictures with the boys. I forgot they were fangirls. They were hella chill with me and K so I forgot. Zach was awkwardly standing there so I decided to make convo with him.

"Yo Zach come here." I called him. He jogged over.

"Yeah?" He asked kinda shy.

"Imma need you to talk to me. Its really awkward. Ya know, you standing to the side just watching me." I laughed.

"Sorry. I just have the biggest crush on you so I really don't know what to say." Zach admitted. I blushed.

"Awe. Lets take a picture." I offered. He pulled out his phone and opened his camera. We took several pictures.

"Oh my god, this one is cute. Text it to me." I cheered. He opened his contacts and told him my number. I got the pic and posted it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption:

@YaGurlAlli: Finally met this cutie @BruhItsZach

He liked, faved, and rted it.

"So you think I'm cute" He said with a smirk.

"I think you're hot what are you talking about." I said with a straight face. He laughed. Some supporters came up to us and asked for pictures. Today was honestly a great day.

*After Vidcon*

I texted my mom to let her know I was staying at a hotel for the next couple of nights so I don't have to keep driving back and forth. She said it was cool and me and the girls shared a hotel room since it was just 5 of us.

"Aye our room is right next to yours." Timmy said while barging in.

"Ew leave" Marion said. Rudan put his hand over his heart and acted like he was offended.

"Hurtful. People need to learn how to treat Rudu with some respect." He said with sass. I giggled.

"Wheres the other 3?" I asked while getting a change of clothes.

"Zick is probably fucking and Edwin is probably eating" Timmy said. I laughed so hard. I grabbed my things and went to the bathroom. *Outfit on the side or at top minus the bookbag. I made the outfit for something else but I changed my mind* I exited the bathroom and everyone was there.

"Where see you going?" Nick asked.

"The girls and I are going out and doing something tonight. Do y'all wanna come?" I asked them. The all agreed.

"Ok we all need an Uber and since there's 10 of us 5 goes in 1 and 5 goes in the other." Bailey said. I called an uber for me and Rudan called for them. We all made convo until they came. We decided that we switch out a girl for a boy and vice versa just so that a girl sat on a boy's lap and it won't be awkward for the boys sitting on their lap. I switched spots with Nick and I sat on Edwin's lap. Zach looked upset so I decided to dm him on Twitter since we didn't exchanged numbers.

@YaGurlAllison:

Yo, what's wrong??

@BruhItsZach: