Chapter 2

Steve awakes the next morning to find lorry not there, he immediately gets up and looks all over the house for her but he couldn't find her! He starts screaming her name at the top of his lungs, "Lorry"!
When he looks out the window he sees lorry sitting out in the garden, he rushes out to her. Steve kneels down to see if she is hurt, she looks at him and tells him "I'm not going crazy, you gotta believe me! I had the same dream again last night, murder.. Why does my dreams now consisted of murder, murder, murder"? Steve just stars at her in shock, he then rushes her into to get her something to eat. While she's eating her breakfast, Steve goes down to the bedroom, closes the door and rings the therapist again to tell him what's wrong. The therapist said "Oh lord. Bring her down to see at once this morning,"! Steve comes out to find lorry staring at him while she sits at the table eating. Steve avoids the stare from his wife, and he grabs a piece of bread for the road. After 10 minutes Steve and lorry are on their way to see the therapist about lorry's condition.

At the clinic, lorry looks around nervously then Steve turns to her and says "Look, Hun your going to be fine, it's just a check up. Tell him you had that dream again, and it's always on your mind" Steve and Lorry walk into the clinic, the receptionist tells them "Your to go straight in, he's expecting you" Steve and Lorry sit down once they are in with the therapist, lorry starts to become a little more nervous than she was in the car, Steve turns to her and says "Honey? You are in a safe place with people you can trust, please tell this nice man about the dream you had again last night. He can help you get through it so you won't have this dream ever again" After Steve had finished what he was saying to lorry he left the room, he felt that lorry wanted to be alone talking to the therapist.

1 and a half hour later

Lorry comes out of the therapists room, and Steve meets them in the waiting room. Steve talks to the therapist about lorry's condition, but the therapist stops him before he can ask for information about his wife's condition. The therapist tells Steve "Steve there is no easy way to say this to someone, but, your wife is going to have to go to the mental hospital. There is nothing I can do, she tells me that the dream is about murder. It's a quiet dangerous thing to dream, so hopefully the mental experts can help her" Before Steve could ask a question about when she had to go, the therapist says "She's to be gone to the hospital in 2 weeks, or they will come and get her. They know where she lives, and they will use force if they have to. It's for the best, I'm  truly sorry I can't do anything more with her" Steve fights back tears and says "No need to be sorry, you did everything you could, she probably would've ended going to the hospital sooner or later. Thanks anyway" Steve walks out to the car to lorry and drives home, he explains to lorry about what's going to happen. Lorry begins to cry the whole way home. Not another word was spoken between the two after that.

When they got home lorry made lunch, Steve went out to the front garden and just sat down in the bench as it was a sunny day. Lorry watched from the kitchen, after 10 minutes she called steve to come in that his lunch was ready.