The Kidnapping

"Jessica Marie! Report to my office Immediately!" Ross's voice boomed over the loud speaker.

I grabbed my french black pumps from under the cherry wood desk and slipped them on. Being 5'4 was something I hated. The pumps instantly gave me more height.

As I got up from the soft desktop chair the pencil skirt I was wearing tightened around my behind. Looking in the mirror while walking to Ross's office I straightened the red ruffle button up shirt and popped open on button letting some of my cleavage show. I swished my long dark mahogany hair over my shoulder and walked into his office.

"Yes sir?"

"oh, how are you darling?"

"Im fine, thank you."

"Well, you look beautiful as always." I felt disgusted. Normally ever girl who has ever seen Ross would think he should be on the cover of Ford; But, not me. He was a disgusting man. Men where disgusting.

I coughed lightly, "What can I do for you Ross?"

"What have I told you about in work calls?" He stated giving me the eye.

"Not to answer them or receive them sir."

"Your brother Liam called. I took the call." Shit. What the hell did I tell that brat. Work is important to me and he needs to back off.

"Im so sorry Ross."

"No, don't be. You have two weeks off. I already know what happened. You should leave immediately it's important."

I rushed to my desk; grabbed my purse and phone and shut off the Mac. I dialed Liam's hospital line on the elevator but he didn't answer. I reached the car and speeded through the Californian traffic to the hospital.

As I reached the front desk Lauren already knew who I was and buzzed the hospital room doors open. From the corner of my eye I noticed a flash of blue and turned to look. Thank god it was Liam.

"Liam!" I rushed over to him and hugged his waist. He hugged me back tenderly.

"Jeez Jess, what the hell?"

"Ross, said there was an emergency?"

"Yeah, Scarlet left. She's gone. She went back to Greece." He said creasing his forehead.

"Liam, you're joking right? Why? She was there a month ago."

"No Jess, Im serious. Do you know Xander?"

"No."

"Go home, try finding his number. It's the guy she met in Greece on vacation. they've been talking ever since."

This all didn't make any sense. Maybe it did. It did! This past months phone bill escalated by a lot and Scarlet hasn't been partying the way she used too.

She was absolutely the most stupidest person I've ever met! I gripped the front door and with some force and pushed against it letting the door knob hit the back wall.

Letting my coat and purse fall to the floor I rushed hurriedly to Scarlet's room and sat on her desk chair. Her desk was a cluttered mess it was impossible i'd find Xander's phone number here.

Shuffling through everything on top I turned to her left side desk drawer and there I found her light purple address book where she kept all of her dates phone numbers in.

Before even considering opening it I noticed a neon pink sticky note write on the front cover. This had to be his; no one was ever important enough to be on the front cover of Scarlet's notebook. I was right, on the note it stated,

Xander <3

601-934-231

I quickly reached over and grabbed the phone while switching on the laptop. Searching for the next flight to Greece while letting the phone ring in my ear I tediously bit my nail.

Click. The line picked up.

"Hello? Is this Xander?"

"Yes, he is speaking. May I ask who you are?"

"Im looking for Scarlet, my sister."

"Oh, you're the lovely Miss Jessica, Scarlet talks about. Im sorry, she is away getting her wedding dress for our wedding. I love your sister"

Dear god. This was all real.

"You cannot marry her. I'll be there in..."

I paused and scrolled down the internet page and clicked "book flight" and spoke again to Xander

"At exactly tomorrow afternoon."

He sighed."Not you, and not my brother will ever make me change my love for Scar."

I wonder if his brother was as arrogant and full of bullshit like he was. Guys like him use sensitive girls like Scar to get what they want. I knew what he wanted and he wasn't going to use poor Scar for it.

I clicked off the phone and ran to my room and packed anything I could find in eyesight. As I ran out the door to the airport I grabbed my pain killers and I was out the door.