~Chapter 1~

Our tiny Dimitri! Hopefully you guys like this book, this is something new for me. It's GxG, so yeah..I usually just do BxB. Oh well, right? Anyway, enjoy!
___________________________

Dimitri

I sat on the bench, just outside the park, my music playing quietly through my headphones.

I watched kids play on the play set, getting weird looks from people. I sighed and pushed my blue hair out of my face.

I smiled and waved back at a little girl who waved and giggled at me. She came running up to me, smiling.

I pulled out my headphones, smiling back at her. "Hello," she giggled.

"Hi sweetie," I smiled.

"What's your name?" She asked quietly, looking up at me.

           "My name is Dimitri," I smiled down at her, looking into her small, yet bright green eyes.

           "Mine is Hazel," she giggled. "I like you hair, it's very pretty."

"Aweh, thank you sweetie," I smiled and blushed a little. What can I say? I love compliments, and little kids.

"Hazel!" I heard an angry voice say from not to far away. I looked up to see an angry lady walking towards me. Great, angry mama bear. Why do I always tick them off?

"Hazel, get away from her!" The lady yelled. "She could be dangerous. You never know. Come on, let's go!"

"Dangerous? Oh, no, ma'am, I'm not dangerous," I said quietly, looking at the angry lady.

"I don't care. I don't want you talking to my little girl. I mean, look at yourself! Do you think I want a girl like you, talking to my child?" She growled at me, picking up Hazel roughly.

"Look, lady, I'm not dangerous, I'm not a bad influence. You don't even know me, how can you say that? What if I started calling you that because of how you dressed?"

"She isn't dangerous," I heard a female voice say from behind me. "Not at all. She's a great girl."

I turned around to Rikki-Lynn, a girl from my class, standing behind me. I smiled and looked at her.

"Look, I don't care. Just stay away from my kid, alright?" The lady growled, walking away.

"Thanks Rikki," I smiled at her.

"No problem. I hate people like that," she sighed. "They judge you before they get to know you."

"Yeah," I said quietly, looking at the ground. This is the first time, my dear Rikki, has ever really talked to me.

I've had a crush on Rikki for so long, I can't even remember when it started. Crazy, right?

          "Are..are you Okai?" She asked quietly, moving a little closer to me. I wish I could've kissed her, right then and there.

         "Yeah, I'll be fine," I smiled slightly.

          "I-" she was cut off by her phone ringing and violently shaking in her hand. "I..have to take this. I'm sorry, Dimitri."

          "It's Okai, I'll see you at school," I smiled, listening to her phone ring loudly.

        "Yeah," she smiled slightly, turning around and walking away, answering her phone.

___________________________