Chapter 3

Ezra paced though the ship. He bumped into Sabine while doing it. She was taking to satele. "Sorry." he said helping her up. "It's nothing." Then satele and Sabine started taking again. Kanan ran by him. "Hey satele, what do you know about the empire?" She sighed. "Too much." Ezra looked at her confused. "What do you mean too much?" The ship landed. "We reached lothal." Satele walked into the planet. "Oh yoda help me." Zeb followed her. So did Kanan, Sabine and Ezra. "So what's the plan?" Zeb asked. "Well we do need to get more stuff from the empire that includes new weapons. So let's see what they have is stock." They nodded. Ezra went on top of roofs as he followed troopers to several crates. "Bingo." He took out his com. "I found it over here." He saw his cremates run behind the wall. "Um so are you going to take out the troopers?" Zeb asked. Satele shrugged. "Wait here." She ignited her lightsaber and ran towards them. Ezra watched as she struck down every stormtrooper. "All clear." He hopped down and they ran up to her. "Ok. I'm gonna contact Hera. You guys get ready to push this supply to the ship." Sabine nodded and walked to one of the crates. "I wonder what's in it." She lifted the lid a little and instantly closed it with a slam. "What is it?" Ezra asked. "Those are some really rare blasters." She opened the crates. "These blasters were only known during.." Satele gasped. "The Cold War and old republic." She finished. "Right. But the thing is, why would the empire want these old blasters?" Sabine asked pushing the crate. "Because back then, blasters were stronger." Ezra opened another crate. "Woah! This blaster is huge!" Sabine walked over. "Even I don't know what kind of blaster that is." Satele walked over. "That's a rapid fire blaster. It can shoot faster than sabine's blasters can." He pushed it to the the crate that Sabine placed behind the wall. " Zeb picked up a round figure. "Don't touch." But it was too late. The bomb made a whirring sound and Zeb got shocked from head to toe as he screamed in pain and dropped it. "A electric bomb." Satele said as her palm of her hand touched her forehead. "Why was that used during the cold wars?!" Zeb asked standing up. "Not during the cold wars but the clone wars. The used it to shock the short circuit of droids or to blow up the biggest things. The bombs are strong enough to do that." Then Satele touched her head. "What's wrong?" Ezra asked. "I feel something dark." She replied as she looked at the entrance. "We need to get out of here now." She told them. "Why?!" Sabine asked in fear. Then a man wearing only black came out with a red lightsaber. Satele ignited hers. "Darth vader."