Chapter 1

Hi my name is Mitch or known like bajancanadian on YouTube, I'm 21 years old , I play minecraft and other games on my second chanel.

Today is a very special day because im gonna go out on a fancy dinner with my "best friend" Jerome
just saying his name makes me feel weird I don't know why , we've been friends since we were little bejas and baccas . I think I like him like in a I love you with all my heart way but the ting is I have a girlfriend ,her name is jess but I call her jesbot. I love her but I don't feel the same than when I'm with Jerome .

I better get ready for tonight's diner I'm gonna were a white muscle shirt, a checked red and black button up and blue jeans with red convers Jerome bought me for my birthday.
Me and Jerome live tougher here in Florida I love living with my best friend, I want him to be mine for ever but he also has a girlfriend named Louise . I lived I'm Canada before I moved permanently in Florida I liked it over there but I had to move out of my parents basement and be a bog boy for once.
Im part of ThePack with Lachlan, Vikkstar, Preston, rob(mrwoofless) and Jerome we've been friends for a long time now and we want to colab a lot but there's a time zone problem between all of us in ThePack
I think there is a bromance between Lachlan and vikk , rob a d Preston but I don't really know they won't budge to tell me if they like each other but its fine even though in very conservative and I'm the most responsible in the pack and everyone knows they can count on me

_________________________________________

Hey guys my name is alpha and I hope you enjoy this fan fiction of #merome tell me what you want to see in the near future in this book I hope you have a nice day and I love all of y'all byeeeee (btw sorry that its short imma update tonight for jeroms presentation in the story )