Chapter 2

Hi my name is Jerome or known in YouTube like JeromeASF. I'm 21 years old . I play minecraft in my first Chanel , I play other games in my second Chanel
I have a girlfriend named Louise I love her with all my heart and I could not imagine my life without her after all she has helped me out after my ex girlfriend dumped me because she thought I was gay but I'm not I'm as straight as a ruler .
I live in Florida with my best friend bajancanadian or Mitch ,we've lived tougher for a year now I was born in New Jersey tho but I came to live with my favorite benja.
We have a bromace/ship in YouTube called Merome, I like it but I have a girlfriend and I like Mitch as a friend we are basically brothers because we know each other since we were like 5 and we grew up together till he moved to Canada in the 6th grade and I stayed in Jersey all by my self with all the bullies and harm of everyone els , Mitch would always stand up for me and help me with the bullies even tho I would just stand there crying like a wimp but I had a benja to protect a little indefencless bacca that was always nice of him to take care of me and I took care of him when he needed of some one to help him .
Today is Mitch's 5 year aneversity in YouTube and we are going on a a fancy dinner date .
I want to surprise him with were we are going tho I just told him to go casual for today's dinner , we are going alone tho so its gonna be just us as bro's I love the idea of taking some beauty full red roses and a box of his favorite chocolate.

I better get ready I'm gonna were a white shirt , black jeans and some black Jordan's 11 that Mitch bought me for my birthday I hope everything goes well today .

_________________________________________

Hey guys its alpha and I'm done with chapter numero 2 , lol I hope you enjoy and leave some sujestions of what you and to see I'm gonna try to make another chapter tonight buy if I don't imma do it tomorrow I hope you have a good night or day soon yeah see you guys later peace out