6, 4, 3, 2, 9.

*If you get the relevance of the numbers as the chapter names, please don't skip ahead. You might get confused and it could ruin the ending. Enjoy x*

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well that cements it- it's going on the list!"

"But I'm not going to ask a random stranger for his PHONE NUMBER!!! They're gonna think I'm so creepy!" Delilah, forever caring about her image.

"Look, we can just do it at the centre! Then we'll never see him again and you can delete it straight after!"

"OH FINEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" she shouted, laughing loudly "I just can't win can I"

"Nope!" Brittany laughed. She was majorly hyper again. Like have you ever seen Cat on Victorious? Yeah, they're practically twins. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to give her red bull...

Me, and my two friends Delilah and Brittany (Lilah and Britt to those insane enough to know them) were making a list. But not just any list. A bucket list. We had to complete it in two years- the time is up when we turn 18. It was a crazy list. We were bored of fitting in. We had just gone to see Spring Breakers and had realised that we really weren't living. So here it was- some crazy, some small and some Outright Stupid. But who cares- we wanted to get in trouble. This is it. It's time to live.

The List

1. Kiss someone you don't know

2. Get drunk

3. Go to a party

4. Get in trouble

5. Stay up all night

6. Eat something weird

7. Do something crazy

8. Go on holiday

9. Ask a stranger for his number

10. Fall in love

Ready, set, go.

Two days later and we were well into our list. We had done 6, and as a result, ticked off 4 as well. Tonight it was Saturday and I was getting ready to go to a party with Britt and Lilah! We were hoping to go (3, check), drink a little- or a lot (2, check), meet a guy, kiss him (1, check) then get his number (9, check). And if all went well, 5 could be checked off too!

I put on my dress, wow! I forgot how much I loved it. I'm not perfect I know, or especially gorgeous, but I knew at least I wasn't some kind of obese troll! The dress was a greeny-purple colour with black lace at the top. Teamed with my killer black heels, I felt unstoppable! I heard a car horn outside, woo! Liliah's here! I ran out of the door shouting a quick goodbye to my Mom. I had had to beg on my knees and clean my room for her to let me go- I wasn't about to lose that now! Hurrying away I jump into Lilah's car- It's On!