The Feelings I Have For Him

When I was looking into Kennys eyes I wanted to tell him how I felt about him but he knows I Liked him ever since we started working with each other I always had something for him but when he was talking to me I wanted to tell him my feelings I have for him. I always felt like Kenny was my first true love I want to tell him that but I don't want to ruin our brother/sister relationship we had so I just kept quiet to myself. As Kenny was talking to me I didn't hear a word he said because I kept staring into his eyes. I think it was about time I told him how I felt.  "Ken I need to tell you something"
Babyface: "what is it tone?"
"Well I ummm... I....."
Babyface: "what?! Tell me"
"I have still...ugh.....have fee-"
Babyface: *phone rings* "Im sorry Toni hold on I have to take this."
"No Ken your fine I mean it wasn't even that important anyways"
Babyface: "Hello this is Ken ok I'll be there in like 10min. Well Toni they need me back in the studio."
"Oh ok then well I'll just tell you later of what I have to tell"
Babyface: "you sure?"
"Yes it's no biggie, now go do what you have to do"
Babyface: "ok tone" *gives me a hug* "see you later"
"Ok Ken by see you later too drive safe"

I had a smile on my face but really the inside of me wanted to tell him how I felt so sad I was very upset with myself that I didn't tell him but there's always a next time I can tell him how I feel so he knows my feelings. I just wonder, if he has the same feelings for me?
As soon as Kenny left my house I made some tea and just relaxed and watched some movies but all I could think about was him. Maybe I need to just get over it and call him and tell him. I heard my phone ringing thinking it was Babyface but it was my sister towanda
Towanda(on the phone): *in a panic voice*Toni Toni
What towanda what's wrong !!!?!?!?
Townada(on the phone): "did you hear the news about Kenny ??"
"NOOOOO WHATT HAPPPENED!!!!"
When I heard the news from Towanda my heart just sunk I was in shock I couldn't believe it.......