Candy Land

Candy Land

One day in the wonderful world of Candy Land the kids were playing, the sun was shining and the parents were relaxing in the sun, it was all out a great day…until.  All of the sudden the sky became red and eerie.  Everyone became worried and confused.  Then when everyone least expected it an apocalypse of candy zombies came wanting to take over Candy Land.  Everyone hid in their homes so none of the zombies would hurt them.  At first the zombies didn’t hurt anyone but that’s only because the zombies wanted to get used to the area and know their surroundings.  After about a week the zombies began to try to harm the civilians.  Only a couple people got hurt.  So one day everyone got together to plan an attack against the zombies everyone was to scared to go but there were 2 people that were fearless. Their names are Ralph and Joe. Once they planned the attack they got weapons and headed out to attack.  When they were traveling they over heard the zombies talking

“Hey I’ve heard that the leader is planning to destroy this planet.”

“Yeah I heard his HQ is the deep in Candy Cave.”

“Candy Cave? Where’s that?” whispered Joe

“I know where that is.” said Ralph “follow me.”

When they reached the entrance to candy cave they encountered 2 guards blocking the entrance.

“Will you let us pass?” asked Joe.

“No only if you can solve this riddle then you can pass.” said Guard 1.

“Okay what’s the riddle?” asked Ralph.

“What can you put into a box that makes it lighter?” said guard 2.

“Umm a feather?” Joe said confusingly.

“Nope.” said guard 2 with a bit of a chuckle.

As they both thought really long and hard and guessed MANY times and finally they got it.

“*Gasp* Holes!” exclaimed Joe “You can put holes into a box and make it lighter!”

“Darn you’re right” said guard 1 disappointedly.

“I Guess you can pass now” said both the guards at the same time  

So Ralph and Joe went into candy cave and it was a really deep cave deeper than they expected. When they finally reached the end of the cave they saw the leader of the candy zombies. Ralph and Joe were in shock of how scary he was. He was really big, had gummy worms as whips, and peanut brittle as teeth. When they seen him he yelled.

“WHAT DO YOU TWO WANT!!” yelled the leader.

         Ralph and Joe froze in fear.

“We…we c…came…because” stuttered Joe.

“C’MON SPIT IT OUT” the leader shouted ever louder.

Ralph just came out with it “WE WANT YOU AND YOUR ARMY TO STOP TERRORIZING THE CITY!” Ralph yelled with braveness and courage in his voice. 

“HAHA I WONT STOP UNTIL ALL OF CANDY LAND IS MINE.” shouted the leader.

“You wont ever rule candy land!” said Ralph.

“And why is that?” asked the leader.

“CAUSE WE’RE HERE TO STOP YOU FROM DESTROYING THIS PLANET!” yelled Ralph.

“HAHA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH FUNNY HUMAN!” yelled the leader.

Their yelling is so loud that the walls start to break.

Joe taps Ralph on the shoulder and asks “hey why are the walls starting to break in the cave?”

“I think it’s all the yelling” said Ralph

“WELL LET’S GET OUT OF HERE THEN!” exclaimed Joe

They both start running and so does the leader but the leader is too big and slow to make it out alive so Joe and Ralph make it out alive but the king doesn’t.

“Hey Joe did the king make it out alive?” asked Ralph.

The walls break and block the entrance “nope” said Ralph.

“Well does that mean the candy zombies are gone too?” asked Joe.

All the zombies are going away “ha yep their leaving now” said Ralph with a laugh.

As all the zombies leave it slowly starts to become sunny again and all the kids and families come back from hiding in their homes. The city is a little destroyed but if they all work together the city can be fixed by next month.

THE END