chapter 1 ~ the match

*DING DING* the bell rings.

'Your turn babe' My boss encouraged me with a slap on my barely covered bum. I don't even mind anymore. I step full confidence forward, holding my board above my head. All the men in there stare at me. The boxers too. As always. I used to hate being the centre of attention. Now, it's my job. Not that I enjoy it though. I look at the two boxers. Two well-build guys. I guess around the twenty. One, has a playful smirk on his bleeding lip. The other one, looks more serious. His lower arm covered in tattoos. When I finished my little walk, I step backstage, and go and sit on the bench with the other girls here. 

'Have you seen the boxers already?'

'Yeah, nothing very special. Just the usual.'

'But that one with the bird on his arm was pretty hot'

'Nah, I don't think so, i'm going to skip tonight.'

The usual conversation, my two friends always have. Usually, we have our way with the boxers at the end of the match. Always quick and hard. It was all part of the job. No, I don't like it. I just need the money so badly to go to college. At home, I had always fights with my parents, so I could't wait till my 18th birthday to live on my own. And here I am. Backstage at a boxing match. Holding board up all night, in my underwear, 5 evenings a week. The sex isn't paid, no, I'm not a prostitute. It's mostly to get my mind of of things, and most of the time the boxers are fine guys. 

I sigh and put my head in my hands. Oh my, how long is this going to take. 

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN, IT'S A KNOCKOUT.

The crowd cheers, but we just sit here with no expression. Some of the girls a bit excited of what's going to come next.

AND THE WINNER IS....

ZAYN MALIK

HEY, hope you liked the 'prologue' please comment, vote, fan, and tell me what you think about it :) thanks for readingg xo