chapter 4 ~ be a man

Jade's pov

When I slowly begin to wake up, I can feel warmth radiating through my hair, at the back of my neck. I feel a hand on my forehead and a hand on my lower tummy. I flipp the hell out. I shoot right up, which was not such an amazing idea, because I gave somebody a not so soft headbutt. I rush my hand to my forehead, which is now only more throbbing.

"Fuck"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" a gentle voice says

I look behind me, but unfortunately I can't see clear. I squeeze my eyes as hard as I can and I see a boy. A pretty boy.

"Erm, what is going on? Are you kidnapping me? Am I dying?"

A low, manly chuckle escaped from his lips. This is not funny. He is kidnapping me, isn't he?

"Don't worry, we ran into your car and you passed out. We'll be at the hospital in a couple of minutes."

Zayn's pov

Although I tried to calm her, she still stared at me with those bewilderd blue eyes. Just like she had. She's so beautiful. Okay, pull it together. Remember you're a dude, not a girl having her period.

"You'll be fine"

My voice sounding more annoying than I meant. She probably thinks I'm an arrogant idiot. Well I actually don't care. A weak "okay" came from my left side. She is now sitting properly in the seat, visibly concentrating not to pass out or fall over. Should I offer my shoulder? Should I put an arm around her? She looks so vulnerable.

I feel the car pull over and Michael turns around to face me. I have no idea what he expects me to do.

"Are you planning on sitting here all night? Carry her inside."

He commands. I nod and look at her for confirmation.

"I-I'm fine, just get me to my home, okay? I don't need a doctor, I'm fine."

The last I'm fine sounded more secure than her first.

"Okay" I agree. Immediately I get a - are you fucking kidding me- look from Michael and I realize how stupid I am. Michael jumps out of the front seat, yanks open the passengers door, takes her hand and gently let her step out of the vehicle.

"Zayn, are you coming or do I have to do everything on my own?"

I get out of the car and jog to her and Michael.

"Let me carry her, move" I give him a forceful push to the entry of the first aid and take the hand of the girl. I begin trying to lift her, but she won't let me.

"I can walk, you know"

"No you can't"

With a powerful sweep, I get her off the ground.

"Put me down, now. " She tries to sound strong but she doesn't.

"No, let me take care of you" I whisper angrily.

SUPRISEEEEE

i first want to apologize for being away for so long. I was busy with school, and I had a hectic holiday.

BUT I'M BACK. And I'll try to upload new chapters at least every week. Hope you liked this extra long chapter!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL OF THAT

BYEEE