protect the ones i care about

Karen pov( picture of above is her final form)
It was the day i would kill karl and get my revenge i had already got him alone now i just needed to get him out side "it sure is nice out why dont we go for a walk" .i asked "that sounds like a great idea" he said back good i got him out side but when i turned around he was gone suddenly i heard yelling and screaming from the house and then i heard this "KAREN!!!!!!!" it was all 6boys and they were in danger... now i was shus girl friend but i still cared for the others so i ran in side and when i got in there was no one,they had all vanished but on the coffee table in the living room was a nit that said
" if you ever want to the boys alive again come to the lake at the far end of the property there you will give up and surrender."
When i read this i was seeing red i was so angry i sprinted to the lake and when i got there i saw shu and the boys bloody and unconscious "shu , ayato , kanato, liato, reji, Subaru! Answer me are you ok !"
A voice be hind me said "there fine for now but if you don't give up and let me consume your powers they won't be"
"Karl i hate you you killed my parents in cold blood just to gain more power!"
"Your right but i should have just taken you you have the combination of the two strongest kitsunea in the world. Now come here"
Then i heard shu say "no karen dont you'll die!"
When he said that I realize just how much I had a grown to care about these boys suddenly karl knocked shu out and thats when i saw red and i let my power over flow i transformed in to my true form a black nine tailed fox bigger then the trees and the mansion with gold eyes. "THATS IT HEINZ YOU KILLED MY PARENTS AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL THE PEOLE I RECOGNIZE AS MY FAMILY!PREPARE TO DIE !!!!!!!!!" And with that i came down on him and in one fluid motion bit in to him sending his every were. I didn't realize that the boys were awake when i transformed so when i looked down i saw there faces a mix of terror and awe. I reverted to my human form and spoke to them "its all over i got my revenge i will leave you guys now." I smiled and turned to leave when shu spoke saying "where do you think your going you belong with us.... you belong with me and scince the demon lord is dead now i rule and i need a queen" i stared at them and smiled causing them to smile too i ran to shu and he hugged me when he set me down he kissed me and said " where have you been all my life" i replied "i was always her and always will be".

THE END