Prolouge

"so you're new to earth?" I asked the four boys in front of me - well i wouldn't have said boys but more like men. I looked up at the brunette handing Jackson his ID.

"Yeah, we are." He smiled "We transported from Australia."

"Well here's your new guitar and here's some. of our picks, wait here's six cause I noticed he bought drumsticks." Jackson handed them their items.

I caught myself staring at the boy with black hair and pale green eyes a few times. 'He's pretty hot' I thought to myself.

"Adiland? You gotta go cause Kai's gonna be back soon, and he doesn't exactly like you so." Jackson trailed off.

I left after a few more minutes and wandered around.

"Adiland, is it." I turned around at the Australian accent.

"Yeah and you are?" I had questioned. It was the boy with black hair again. his friends were a few meters back behind him.

"Michael Clifford, You guys drink coffee right? is that what it is? I wanna try it." he mumbled the end of the sentence and I smiled softly.

"Yeah we do."

"Will you go with me to that Starbucks place?" he laughed.

"Yes I will Michael. Just contact me with this number and we'll make plans." I wrote my number on his forearm.

"Ok, see ya." he giggled and ran back to his friends.

For an alien he sure did act like a normal teenage boy.

______________________________________________

The whole story won't be in past tense trust me I suck at that but I've had this idea in my head for a while. this is a flashback of how they had met.

Hope you actually like it and maybe this'll get reads but if it doesn't whatever.

This is my friend Donna and I's account for we are like sister and both write.

My name is Kali like the state (Cali) anyway this is copywrited and if ya steal this shit I will beat your ass legally.

-Kali🐠
P.S. I have a really bad swearing problem so sorry. it is on mature for strong language and maybe other things 😏😉