chapter one

My cold hardwood floor is my best thinking place. I can sit there and think for hours. Things that i couldn't think of any other way. Things that people normally wouldn't think about on a daily basis. Right now, i'm thinking about my life. How it's going to turn out, i mean. What's there for me in the future? What am i meant to do? I sat there thinking who i'm meant to be with. Who i was meant to spend my life with. Sure, i had people i had a deep love for, but does that mean i'm meant to be with them? New thoughts ran through my head each second. Something completely different each time. Things that i could never explain why i thought about what i did.
             Today, i was going to my friends house. She helped me through everything and has been there for me since the first day i met her. I had a lot to talk about and she understood and told me to come over. I slipped on a pair of my jeans, a tank top and just put a hoodie on. I grabbed my shoes and quickly put them on. I then grabbed my phone and keys and headed out of the door. I got into my car and texted my friend.
Me: Hey, i'm coming now.
Sienna: Okay. The doors unlocked, just come in.
I started my car and drove away.