Chapter 2

You arrived at Costa to see Niall sitting there with a takeaway coffee cup. He greeted you by kissing you on the cheek, you smiled. You then walked up to the counter, ordering a Mango Creamy Cooler as you had always hated coffee. You then started in conversation. Niall asked:

"Tell me a bit about yourself." Niall said

"I'm 20, I live in London and I guess I like food." You laughed.

"What about you?" You smirked.

"I'm 20, was born in Mullingar, Ireland. Part of a band called One Direction a.k.a The biggest boy band in the world" he said, I nodded.

"Do you want to take a walk?" I smiled

"Sure!" Niall Chuckled.

Finishing off your drink, you walked out the shop, Niall following close behind you. After a trip on the underground, you arrived in Harrods, everything was so expensive, you couldn't afford anything.

After a goodbye, you had become closer than before on the goodbye, Niall pecked you on the lips. You could tell he liked you, not just liked, he loved you.

Before you got home, you smelt burning from the house. Evie. You opened the door to find the kitchen smoking, the alarm going off. Inside the oven was a burnt stick of Garlic Bread. Spaghetti sauce was all over the counter, you grimaced at the sight.

After fixing up the meal, you set out two plates on the table. Evie sat down and started eating, conversating about your day. You told her everything that you and Niall had been up too, the trip to Harrods, the meeting at Costa, everything.

She laughed and told you that he liked you. You denied this statement as no one could like you because your too ugly. Evie then denied this, making the two of you embrace in a friendly hug.

**
You slipped on your nightdress, putting your phone on charge. You then climbed into bed falling into a deep sleep

Sorry this chapter is so shit, i didn't know what else to write!! I hope you enjoy reading it and I want to know something (y'all must be 1D fans if your reading this, if not,):

(1D fans): Who is your favourite Boy?
(Non 1D fans): What do you like most 'bout the book?

Read
Comment
Vote
I actually want to get onto the lists this time! Not just shitty 20 votes!!

Jk
Robyn x