I Love You And You Love Me, Right? *larry stylinson AU*

It’s funny how one can think that they know exactly who they are going to spend the rest of their life with. Everything is going great, you love this person and this person loves you back and you just know they are the one. They make you feel like you are on cloud nine every day and you feel like you have everything you need with just being in their presence.  They tell you what you mean to them all the time and you believe them because they love you and you love them. They make you upset and then say they didn’t mean it and you believe them because, hey, I love you and you love me. That’s just how it goes right?

WRONG

One can’t be completely in love just because those three BIG words are out in the open of your relationship. You say things you don’t mean every day, why would it make a difference when it’s love? It’s not. Everyone is naïve no matter who says otherwise. They told you the L word and you believed just like that because, hey, it’s love and why would someone lie about that when it is so great? If I meant it then you do too, because you love me and I love you. That’s how it is right?

WRONG

That’s the situation Louis Tomlinson has found himself in. Let’s go back to when he thought love was all smiles and rainbows and perfect. Let’s go back to when every thought he had about love was destroyed and thrown away like a pile of rubbish. Let’s go back to when he thought he had the most healthiest and perfect relationship because, hey, I love him and he loves me right?

WRONG