My Theory on A

My PLL Theory
Don't read if you aren't at season 6 yet or are thinking about starting to watch PLL. But if you like a good spoiler or theory, continue reading. This isn't 100% true as it is a theory bearing in mind!!! Anyway let's get started:
I think ChArles is transgender; remember the flash back in a episode a while ago where Ali's mother had two yellow dresses, BUT when Ali asked who the other one was for her mother told her "to keep it a secret" as if she knew nothing. He Mother told her if anyone asked there was only "ONE yellow dress". Therefor I think the other one was for Charles as we all know he has an obsession for dolls and dollhouses, so why shouldn't he have a dress too? Due to this I think Charles dressed as a girl his whole life when he got older and became 'CeCe' instead of 'Charles'. I mean everyone said Alison looked like CeCe! However I don't think CeCe/Charles is A... I think that maybe A is another person we've seen before BUT we don't know they're A yet... Because Charles was obsessed with dollhouses Ali's mother got him a MASSIVE dollhouse to hide out in ('the place' Charles was talking about in the childhood birthday video). So Charles had to hide from Ali's dad because he was convinced Charles was Evil/Twisted/Mental/Dangerous. So he hid out in the dollhouse, and Ali's mother told Ali's Father he died in the mental hospital. How was a Mother to send her child away? Ali's mum was just looking out for Charles, her son. So bla bla bla Alison's mom told Jason he was his imaginary friend and wasn't real before he went away, etc. So then I think Charles was lonely in the dollhouse and threw a rock at Ali's head the night her Mother thought she was dead, he did this to try take her back to the dollhouse because Alison wouldn't remember him if he just spoke too her. So Ali's mum saw Charles do this and said 'what do you think your doing?' By then Charles would tell Ali's mum his plan to take Ali back with him. BUT Ali's mum thought she was dead and to cover Charles' murder tracks, she buried her daughter Alison. Little did she know Ali would be pulled out the ground, survive and be looking for the person that tried to kill her! (Then this leads to the start of the series of Pretty Little Liars). So I THEN think A is someone els. I'm not sure who yet but, he/she will be someone els I think. But how did A get involved with Charles? I think A is someone who knows Ali maybe but doesn't like her. So he/she stole Charles dollhouse to capture the girls, AKA the last episode on season 5. Also at the end of a few season 6 episodes it shows A with another person (red coat AKA CeCe or Alison). I think if A was with Alison she could portend to help A but try to save her friends. However if it's CeCe (who I THINK might be Charles) then Charles could still be dangerous and working with A.
Anyway that's my theories and I hope you enjoy my ideas of who A and Charles actually is (if you didn't know Charles is Alison and Jason's brother). If you don't watch PLL, I highly suggest you do as it's very good and dramatic. Let's just say these episodes leave you wanting more, it's full of mysteries. BTW season 6 episode 9 is out NOW on Netflix! But I can't watch it as my Netflix won't work in Spain while I'm on holiday... Help me! And this episode is the PLL prom, and apparently they get a lil visit from A! URR i cant wait to watch it next week when I arrive back in the UK!!! I literally love this show it's so addictive! Anyway plz read some of my stories I've wrote on this acc katieparkerxoxo, they're not very good but oh well. And I'll see you guys soon...
Love Katie xoxo :)