The new 'A' theory: I explained season 6B

Hello! Warning: if you're watching season 6B of PLL and haven't gotten to the final, please don't read because this will have spoilers!!! I'm writing this about the FINAL EPISODE on season 6B (the latest season). Okay now if you've seen the episode you can continue reading- hope you enjoy!!! Also I apologise if I keep saying season 7, it's actually 6B... Ops sorry. AND THERE IN FACT IS A SEASON 7 coming out soon. So don't worry if you think the questions will not be answered, because they will. Okay I'm done now lol.

I've not done a PLL theory in a while, and after watching the final of season 7, I thought it was necessary to do one. First of all, there's a new A. It's like someone wanted to be a rip off copy of the original A. As if this person was 'Inspired' by the A game CeCe was doing to the liars. If you didn't know CeCe/Charles is the original A. The flash forward in time lead to the start of Season 7, where the liars believed CeCe should be let free now she's 'stable', also they did it for the sake of Alison who wanted her sister out so she had family. Unfortunately CeCe was murdered... BUT WHO KILLED HER? You'd think it'd all be revealed by the final episode... But no!

Moving a little more back to the backstory of this season. All the girls get texts of this new A, demanding answers on who killed CeCe. However the liars didn't know who killed her. Although the girls seen CeCe on the night, non of them killed her. However the new A wanted answers, or they threatened to shoot them all! (During the whole of the season there's lots of boy drama on who likes who, etc as well.) Now back to my questions...

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS! I can't decided if it's good questions that I can't wait to be answered in maybe another season, or bad questions that'll never be answered! My first MAJOR QUESTION: Is Hanna dead!!!!!!!???? I hope not! The season mysteriously ended with Hanna being lifelessly dragged along the flood with flowers on her. Obviously it was the new A! But why Hanna? This is why: Hanna was used as bait for fake A, she text fake A saying she killed CeCe (even though she didn't she just wanted to catch A and end all this). Of course all her friends and Ex BF was involved. She thought she was safe! Obviously Caleb didn't check the floorboards... Maybe fake A was a friend of CeCe that wanted revenge for her. So fake A thought it was Hanna that killed her and killed Hanna! However it's not certain if she is dead or alive! She could just be sleeping... However maybe A took Hanna to the tower to throw her off, that's how CeCe was killed. BUT SHE MIGHT NOT BE DEAD. So don't quote me on this, it is a theory after all. But the text wasn't signed A... It was signed A. D. The first thing that comes to mind is Alison Dilarentus (OMG Lollllll I can't spell her last name sorry!) BUT Alison did get married and her last name changed, besides she's Hanna's friend. And she checked into Radley because she thought she was going crazy, this means she was in Radley at the time of Hanna's 'kidnapping'! So it can't be her, right? Poor Hanna...

WHO IS MARY DRAKE? I think Mary Drake is most likely the new A. If you couldn't tell by the name Mary Drake is CeCe Drake's biological mother. But WAIT, isn't Jessica Dilarentus (Alison's mam) CeCe's mam? Because CeCe and Alison are sisters, right? And CeCe is Jason's twin, right? NOPE! Jessica and Mary are twins! This explains why everyone thought Jessica wasn't dead but somehow came back from the dead in season 6B, it wasn't Jessica it was her twin Mary. But Alison didn't realise Mary existed so she thought Mary was her dead mother, this is why she believed she was crazy and went to Radley. Also Alison's husband, Elliot, turns out to be evil and working with Mary! However Alison doesn't know any of this. Maybe Mary wanted revenge for her dead daughter (CeCe) so she maybe is going to kill Hanna, even though Hanna didn't actually do anything to deserve this... However I'm so confused on why Elliot would do this... Unless Mary payed him to fake this the whole time, which she probably did.

I might have to do a part two because this is so long... Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it was mostly more facts than theory's. Anyway see you soon, I'm writing a new horror story ATM soooo... Bye -Katie xox