It's You

"Jin?"i asked while looking at him."Y/N?"he looked at me.
"JIN!!"i smiled than ran to hug him."Y/N haha long time no see"Jin hugs me back."How have you been Y/N?" Jin asked with a smile."Good,you?"i asked."I'm fine just missed you"he said. Its been five years since i last saw him.i never tought he would look this good in 5 years.Jin touched my nose."Jin~you know i don't like that,Or did you forget?"Jin smiles "Why would i forget something like that"Jin answered.Yumi #Coughs."Oh Jin this is my friend Yumi."Hi nice to meet you i'm Kim Seok Jin,Hope we can be friends?"he said."nice to meet you to i'm Lee Yumi,I hope so to"she smiled."Jin after school me and Yumi are going the mall with her boyfriend do you wanna join?"i asked."Sure why not"he smiles.we all laughed Jin cover his mouth."You still cover you mouth"i asked."Yep"he said.One of Jin habbits is to cover his mouth while laughing.

__________At The Mall__________

"Guys me and Jungkook will be shopping for a while,How about we meet in front at 9:30?"Yumi asked.i looked at Jin."Sure why not,See you later then"Jin answered."See you guys later"they said ."Bye"i waved at them."So.....you wanna watch a movie?"Jin asked with a cute aegyo face."Now?"i asked."yeah it only 5:20"Jin looked at his watch."ok lets go"you grab jins hand and dragged him to the cinama."what do you want to see?" I asked jin."how about this he pointed at the movie""Bestfriends?"i asked."Come on let go buy the tickets"Jin went to go buy the tickets."Y/N do you want some popcorn or drinks"you looked back at him."yeah""um....Caramel and soda right?" I smiled "you remember everything dont you"he winked at me."i'll be back"he walked away to buy the popcorn.someone tap me on the shoulder."Y/N"