Epilogue

It was a longtime ago... When humanity was still young. A big war in the skies began again. An Angel of the Lord felt betray and got some other angels to his side and declare war against the celestial entities. The Angel name was Hansel. The eight Archangels: Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Simiel, Oriphiel, Raguel and Barbara and the rest of the Angels guarded the skies and the humans. They knew each other's weakness and virtues. It was going to be an extreme war. 

Barbara, the only female Archangel was meant to protect humans from any harm. She looked at them with a lot of love and carrying in this time. This is why when the war began to hurt the humans, which had nothing to do with it, Barbara took the only choice left. She used her inner vital force to cause an explosion that will end the war and herself. 

She was cover with a white light. Then she saw his hazel eyes. Those eyes that always brought peace to her mind. The last thing she said was his name... "Azrael..." Then she was gone, with her the rest of the deserters vanish. 

The rest of the Angels and Archangels suffer the loss of their brothers and sisters. Specially the loss of Barbara, which got  Azrael out of his mind. God, had to stop it. With tears in his face he erase the memories of the fallen Angels, of Barbara and the war from every living creature on the skies and land. But, he kept with him the memories of his daughter, her death... No one else remember, no one else talk about it... Until now...