Careless

I waited in her house, waiting for her to come back. I tilted my head to the side a little when I heard the door knob twist. She came in and set her purse on the chair next to the door, she looked up and gasped when she saw me in her house.

"Oh my god hi Scarlett, I wasn't expecting you! Do you need anything? Your father isn't home" she explained as she let out a welcoming smile. That smile disgusted me, she makes it seem like nothing happened between us. It makes me want to snap her neck even more.

"Oh I'm not here for my dad," I let out a small smile, "I'm actually here for you Lindsey."

"Oh um okay, what do you need? Do you want a cup of tea? Your dad loves the tea I make. He said you would like it to" she said as she made her way to the kitchen. Oh Lindsey, if only you knew what was coming for you.

"Actually I was craving something else..... You see I'm not the same girl I was five months ago." I could feel my eyes start to shift colors a little with my teeth starting to get sharpened.

"Oh, are you okay?"

"I'm just fine" I smiled evilly before my eyes turned red and my fangs came out. She staggered back and dropped the tea kettle.

"What are you?" She whispered.

"You suddenly feel a lot of pain. As if every bone in your body is breaking," I stared into her eyes. She started screaming as she sank to the floor. "This is the most painful experience you have ever felt. Now it feels like someone is snapping your neck over and over again" I bitterly said as I compelled her to feel what I was telling her. "Now your going to scream bloody murder for the pain your about to feel. It'll feel like it's going to last forever" my eyes fully turned bloodshot red as my fangs came out. I sank my teeth into her neck as she started screaming bloody murder. Then I snapped her neck leaving her limp body on the floor. I walked over her and left.

I walked silently of the sidewalks in the small town I live in. Right now no one I out, it's a school night, everyone is asleep. My house isn't that far from my Lindsey's.

I opened the door to my house and jogged up the stairs. I went up to my, but something was weird. My door was opened, I never leave it opened. I slowly went inside and there was someone looking out the window.

I just saw his silhouette in front of the window. He had curly hair, but the front was made into a quiff, he was tall and skinny. He had his hands glued into his pockets.

I felt relief wash over me. I know that shadow, I'd know it from anywhere. My muscles weren't tense anymore, and I could feel my adrenalin slow down. My eyes were starting to become watery as I was smiling in happiness.

"Harry?" My voice cracked at saying his name in for months. He turned around and I ran into his arms. He held me tight as if this was our last time seeing each other and I was about to get executed.

"Your alive" he whispered. Confusion washed over me. Why does he sound surprised at seeing me?

"Why do you sound so surprised?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in the darkness.

"You don't remember?" He pulled away looking into my eyes.

"No...." I trailed off wondering what he's talking about. He just looked confused while looking at me. He was just examining me, looking at me up and down. It made me feel awkward.

"What do you remember?" He finally spoke. Most of my memories were blurred out. Whenever I tried remembering I'd get these painful headaches that seemed to be the death of me. I remember a little bit of things. I remember Harry, I remember I loved him and we've been through so much, I just don't know what stuff. I also remember how I found out about vampires. I got hurt from one....