1st weekend

Moans and grunts could be heard from a bedroom in the Pierce house.
The house wasn't totally in the middle of an isolated location just that the houses are far from each other that maybe just maybe the neighbours couldn't hear these indecent sounds coming from one Britrany Pierce's room.

"Yes! Right there baby! OH!"

"Yeah, you like it when I pound, ugh hard into you babe?" the blonde emphasized the last word with a deep thrust making the girl below her scream another high-pitched 'yes'.
Brittany thrust in hard and started rolling her hips then went back to making deep thrusts into her girl.

"Faster baby!" Santana pleaded as she met Brittany's thrusts with her own.
The quarterback complied with her girlfriend's request and started pummeling into her girlfriend's pussy deep and hard just the way her girl loves it.
And she shows it by screaming.
"Yes! I love, ungh, your cock!" Santana dragged her nails down the back of Brittany's back.

"I bet you do." Brittany grunts.
"Always begging for it, always wanting to taste my cum in that dirty mouth of yours!" Brittany hit a particulary good spot and made her girl scream harder, wrapping her legs around the blonde making her go in deeper than before.
She could feel Santana's walls begin to flutter and knew her girl was getting close.
Wanting the brunette to cum she started to play with the neglected nub peeking out from her girl's hood circling and pinching it with her fingers.
With the added sensation Santana got closer and closer to her orgasm.

"B-Britt! I-I'm gonna," not getting to finish her sentence Santana's body teased and shuddered as she came on her girlfriend's still hard shaft.
Brittany kept thrusting to prolong her girl's orgasm almost making it hard to move as her girlfriend's walls kept a tight grip on her thick meat.

"Clamp down your pussy walls babe I'm getting close." Brittany panted as the brunette finally got down from her high and with half a mind working Santana obeyed.
Realizing her girlfriend was still trying to get close to that euphoria she pinched the girl's nipples and the added pain finally got the girl to cum.
Feeling the first shots of cum Santana came a second time her pussy milking her girlfriend's thick meat dry.
"Fuck! That's right take it all baby!" Brittany grunted as she made some slow thrusts emptying herself into her girl's very much willing pussy.

Tired and happy they shared a deep passionate kiss before falling asleep in love with each other.