Blip

.
.
.
.
.
.

Rachael's pov.

I just ran and ran and ran, never stopping. Then I ran into someone and looked at their soft brown eyes. "are you ok little one." they said holding their hand out for me. I just nodded in response. "what is your name?"
"Rachael." I said. " Well hello Rachael I am mister Stone, where are your parents." I just looked at him and lied.

"I don't have any." it's not like they they were parents to me anyway. "Well would you like to live with me?" I thought about it for a second. I know it was risky but what do I have to lose. "sure." I said. He took my hand in his and we walked to the car. I stopped and looked at it questionably. "its ok I won't hurt you honey." he said I shrugged my shoulders and got in. "Thank you sir."

We got to his house and it was a nice typical suburban home with a big front porch and a big red door. We walked up to his house and what I'm guessing is the wife opened the door.

"who is this, darling?" she said. "Her name is Rachael and she will be staying with us for some time." said Mr. stone. "well in that case I will have to prepare a room, don't I?" She said looking at me with kind soft eyes. I giggled and hid my face in my stuffed animal, a little purple bunny. "Well my name is Mrs. Stone but you can call me mommy." she said looking at me.

"Honey where are her things." She said now looking at Mr. Stone. "That's all she has." He said gesturing to me. "oh." was all she said. "mom who is at the door?" asked a boy. "yea." asked another one. "who is it?" asked a third. "Well why don't we all come inside and talk about this?" asked my new mom. "ok, fine by me." said my new dad.

We all walked in and had introduced our selfs. Turns out I have three brothers now. The oldest is third teen, the middle one is ten, and the youngest is six. The youngest is my favorite I decided that his nickname will be cyborg because he got in a accident so now he has a prosthetic leg. I like him. That night I fell asleep smiling and for the first time in forever, feeling safe.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N don't worry this is just a little blip like a little sneak peek. This is a RobRae story and Mr. Stone is cyborgs dad. Not Robins. and the chapters are going to be longer ok. oh and should I continue this or not if so the next chapter will come out in a week.

~ F