Chapter 2

A/N so again I got bored so I wanted to post this chapter as well so here it is

.
.
.
.
.
.

Cy's pov.

Robin was looking at raven in a way I do not like at all. Once we all got situated and we found our lockers I pulled robin aside. "Richard, I can see you crushing on my little sister." I said staring at him. He knew I was serious because I used his real name. "W-what do you mean?" he questioned getting nervous. "Come on man, everyone can see it." I said rolling my eyes. "well,-"
BRING! "Damn it! saved by the bell huh." I said looking at Robin. He just sighed in relief and walked away. This isn't over.

Robin's pov.

Damn it! That was close I need to get it together and not be so obvious. I know victor is protective of rae but I didn't know it was this protective. I need to find a way to talk to her alone. It will be hard but I can do it. Any way after that "conversation" with cy, I caught up with rachael. "hello there raven." I said smirking. "hello boy blunder." she said using the nickname only she can use.

That nickname is a long story: when we, as in raven cyborg star and beast boy, were younger we used to put on little shows for our parents. This one show in particular was not the best. I was doing a "trapeze" act on the monkey bars at some park. As rachael was announcing me as the boy wonder I slipped and fell and broke a leg and an arm. Fun right? So anyway I am now the boy blunder to rachael.

"So what's up?" I asked her as we sat down. "Well school." She said gesturing to the teacher. I nodded and looked over at cy across the room. He was mouthing I will kill you. I gulped and looked back at the teacher.

(Time jump)

"Robin robin RICHARD!" I heard someone shouting. I looked up to see raven waving her hand in front if my face. "huh, oh sorry." I sighed as my dreams of rachael and I slipped away. "come on class is over." se said. I looked up at the clock and sighed yet again. I picked up my stuff and left.

Ravens pov.

We walked together in silence. Well it was silence until, "hey guys what's up!" shouted beast boy. "Hello Garfield." said rachael. "so are you guys going to lunch today?" he asked. "no I'm just going to starve myself." I said flatly. Robin just chuckled. I blushed a little. Making robin laugh and all. Gar just glared and silently walked with us.

We met up with star on the way. "good morning dear friends!" she shouted. Even though she's lived in the U.S. for years she still has a tiny bit of trouble with english. "Hey little bird!" Cy shouted and slung his arm around my shoulder. I laughed a little and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. Well more like lower arm because he's like 6'4 and I'm like 5'2. He just shrugged and laughed. If you looked at us you would have thought we were crazy. And we were. I chuckled a little and shook my head.

We walked into biology and sat down. Yes we have all the same classes. How? I do not know? We all sat down close to each other. The teacher looked at us and raised a brow. I just smiled and shook my head. He just shrugged and went to the attendance. I laughed a little laugh and looked down.

There was a packet in front of me. I sighed and looked at it. It wasn't that bad you just had to tell the teacher about ourself. Like what is your favorite food, color, ect. You know that stuff. I took out my pencil and wrote down the answers. I looked over at star who was having issues with the color question. Girl has too many favorite colors. I laughed and looked at bb and cy they were having trouble with the question about what was their favorite food. I looked back down and looked at the last question: write a letter to your parent.

Look I know what you are thinking. I've lived with cy for years. This question shouldn't faze me. But it does it cuts deep. It's like salt on an open wound. I looked over at cy, who must've seen the same question. He mouthed its ok. I nodded and sighed. I closed my eyes. It's ok rachael you can do this. it's just a question. A little tiny question. I opened my eyes and looked at my packet. I wrote down one thing. I wish I could love you. I stood up and brought my packet to the front and walked back to my seat. I looked up at cy and let out a shaky breath. it's ok raven you can do this. Just breathe. In and out, in and out. I can't do this. I looked up at cy and shook my head no. I can't. I just put my ear buds in and read a book. I sighed. Head phones in world out. I just read my book and listened to music the rest of the hour.

As we were walking to lunch cy gave me a hug and held my hand which helped a lot. Richard just gave me a weird look the whole time. I grabbed my food and sat down at our table.

"Hey rae everything ok? Wanna talk about it?" asked robin. Him and cy are the only ones who know my whole past. I turned and looked at him. "n-no I'm fine." I said looking at him. He looked at me, eyes full of concern. "ok." he said not pushing me any farther. He held my hand and I blushed a little. I wish I had said no. I wish I had said everything isn't ok. But I didn't I didn't say everything isn't ok.

The rest if the day I didn't smile. And all I thought about was the beatings and all the torture I went through.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N so did u like it? there will be more RobRae in it I promise. any way when do you guys start school? I start it on the tenth. it sucks. But when does yours start? and are you excited?