World 3

World 3

What even is this place?? Colorful, no. Dark and black, yes. Is this some emo place? (A/n; do not take any offense to this chapter please it is just a joke you butt hurt humans)

It looks like as if Juvia at in the middle of a five way tube. Each one is labeled with numbers. Maybe Juvia should go to number one? As Juvia walks into the dark, scary tube, she spots a light at the end.

"Maybe there's someone there," Juvia announces as she gets to the end.

Woah.

Juvia is at Fairy Tail. But it's different. Way different. Everyone is wearing all black, everyone's guild mark is black, everything is black. Even Juvia is suddenly dressed in black!! Maybe Juvia changed color when she went inside the tube.

Trying to be casual, Juvia walks into the guild and greets everyone. They all seemed confused by Juvia's actions. Maybe Juvia is supposed to be dark too? Juvia doesn't know. It's all confusing.

"Oi, Juvia," a plain and boring tone calls. Juvia turns around. 'Gray-sama?' Juvia thought as she saw the all black Gray-sama. Looking pretty hot. Juvia blushes.

"G-Gray-sama?" Juvia stutters. Gray-sama is on fire!!

"Are you okay, or something? You're acting different today. Maybe I should bring you to my house, come on let's go," Gray-sama boringly said, yet Juvia was blushing real hard inside.

*******

It was silent the whole time Juvia and Gray-sama walked to his house.  But his house is big! Mans black. Pretty much, everywhere is black. Everything is black.

"Come on Juvia, let's go to my room, I have to show you something," he smirked, then lead Juvia to his room. Oh my. Oh my. OH MY. OH MY. OH MY. What is going to happen????

"Come Juvia, look at this," Gray-sama said, his back was facing Juvia. Juvia walks to where Gray-sama is. Please don't be a dick.

Juvia's eyes widen as she saw the pile of dead bodies. What?????!!!!!

"Gray-sama???" Juvia is so shocked, she doesn't know what to do!! Juvia looks into his eyes.

.....

His eye sockets have no fucking eyes... Juvia reacts quickly and runs out the door.

"Where are you going Juvia?" A demonic voice from behind me screeches. What the fuck is going on?!

Juvia is scared. Juvia is really scared. Juvia's heart is beating hard. Juvia can only hear on her her heart beat, and the stomping behind her. It'd be a really great time for the hole to appear right fucking now!!

Juvia is running so fast, but it seems like I'm not moving at all, because Gray-sama is right behind me. Literally.

He grabs Juvia's foot and now Juvia is upside down.

"Oh my Juvia, where are you going?" His demonic voice hissed. "Don't you know you're next? Happy people like you should die."

"What are you talking about?!" Juvia screams. Next? Fuck no. Gray-sama might've looked hot, but no. Fuck no. This isn't Gray-sama, he wouldn't hurt Juvia like this. Would he? Suddenly sad thoughts started to fill Juvia's head. Suddenly Juvia felt sad, it started to pour rain. What if Gray-sama actually want to hurt Juvia? What if Gray-sama actually hated Juvia? No, no more what if's. It is. Gray-sama does hate Juvia, that's why he is hurting Juvia.

"Good girl, good girl," he chanted and put Juvia down.

"Juvia is not loved, say that. Now." Gray-sama ordered.

"Juvia is not..." Juvia started.

"Yes yes now keep going," he demanded.

"Juvia is not lo..." Juvia is not... Juvia no. Stop. You are loved. Remember when Gray saved you? Remember? Gray doesn't hate you. What? Who is saying those things.

Then, reality snapped.

"Juvia is loved!!" Juvia screams.

"Huh?!?" Gray-sama's face was in shock.

"I am loved, by Fairy Tail. My family!!" Juvia says. Juvia can see the hole at the corner of her eye. Huh?

Juvia, without another word, runs in the hole.

"You bitch!!" Juvia hears as she falls into the depths of the hole.

Guess Juvia has to accomplish something before she can leave, huh?

€€€€€€€€

HI
IM SORRY INFORGOT MY PASSWORD DONT KILL ME PLEASE

I DECIDED TO ADD MORE ADVENTURE TO THIS ;);)))
OKAY BYE

THIS WASNT EDITED OR READ THROUGH BTW SO YEAH