Alexandria's POV

CHAPTER 6
ALEXANDRIA FINALLY ACCEPTS HER FEELINGS

At 2:05 I walk out the building with my friend Oscar.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well I've been meaning to tell you I'm in love with you." I dont know what to think.. I dont want to hurt his feelings but I dont want to date him and not feel anything for him... I like Jess.. Before I can answer he smashes his lips on mine but I feel nothing.. I look around and notice that Jess sees so I push him away.

"I'm sorry I cant.. I dont like you in that way.. I like somebody else sorry.."

"Oh okay its cool."

"Okay well I gotta go. Bye see you tomorrow!" I hug him and run over to the car and unlock the doors to get in. I notice that she has her headphones in so I dont bother talking to her. I miss her touch... I glance over at her every once in a while especially at red lights. When we stop at a red light she blasts screamo music and I cant help but laugh because she's trying to make me mad while telling me she's ignoring me. Its so cute. She's so cute when shes mad. Shes the perfect storm. When we get to my house we go in and go up to my room to start on my project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Hour Later

I turn on Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth and start singing to it. She laughs and starts to blush. Oh my I just realized I have a king sized bed haha oh well. I get her to dance with me and it feels amazing.

"Where's your bathroom?" She says while blushing.

"The door behind you."

"Okay thanks." She goes to get up but I remember that I wanted to check to see if she hurt herself again. So I get up to grab her hand when....

"You come any closer and I'll kiss you.." she spits harshly.

"I dont care kiss me. I'm trying to be friends with you but your not helping by threatening me." I drop to my knees and start to cry. After a couple of seconds I get up and walk up to her. I check her wrists and see that they are still bandaged up. "So go ahead and kiss me I'm not afraid of you.. I've actually liked you for a while but I chose popularity over my high school crush that'd eventually go away but it never did..." Then she walks away from me but next thing I know I'm slammed up against the door and her lips are smashed on mine. Sparks fly. I kiss back and push her down on to my bed without our lips leaving the others. I have major butterflies. Then she flips us over so she's on top. It turns into a makeout session when my friend Miranda walks in.

"What the hell!! You're gay and dating her!!" I violently push her off of me. Jess I'm sorry..

"No she kissed me and wouldnt get off! Im not gay or dating her nor would I ever!" Jess please know that I'm lying...

"Why is she even here then?"

"We have to work on the science project together"

"Oh. Lesbo get the fuck out now!!!" Jess goes to walk out.

"You know what fudge this shiz I'm tired of getting hurt! Alex you need to choose popularity or being happy! Dont think I'll still be here when you come to your senses! Bye forever! Dont look for me at school tomorrow because well you know why!" Then she leaves.

I run into the bathroom and bawl my eyes out. I come out after about an hour.

"Your gay arent you?"

"Yeah.. I have been for a while.."

"Im okay with you being gay just not with her."

"If you were a real friend it wouldn't matter who it was with!" I run out of the house to go find Jess. Im so worried.