Prologue

My phone rang.

Annoyed, I pick it up and press the green button.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"The job is done." the porcelain and sweet voice of my assistant Olivia Willis whispered.

"Is Charlie Sheen's career ruined?" I asked, not convinced at all.

"He's fired from Warner Bros. Studios."

I chuckled, "Great job, Miss. Willis. I have to admit you surprise me every day even more."

I could feel her flirty smirk at the other side of the line, "I just do my job, sir."

"I'll make sure to call the editorial for the next month's magazine. Good work." I finished and hung up.

I can't really say if I love my job or not. But it's definitely fun to watch how celebrities get into trouble and produce negative changes in their lives.

Maybe you will say I do not have a heart, am I right? But still I keep winning.

People like watching videos of their idols smoking weed or getting into fights with paparazzi. They buy the magazines with the most scandal news of the less expected singers and actors and look for the latest nude leaked picture from a kid show actor.

I sat down in front of my desk, taking the phone and dialing a number. I placed it on my ear and waited until the line was connected.

"Hello?" the voice at the other side replied.

"I heard you have new information."

"Indeed. Apparently, there are more and more people trying to find out about your identity."

I smirked, "They don't give up..."

"What do you suggest we do, sir?"

"Let them die with the intrigue. Let's be honest... they'll never find out."

"How are you so sure, boss? I think it's better if we take a little bit more care of the situation."

A dark laugh was formed in my throat, "Are you hesitating about how I do my job? Please, do not forget that keeping my name as a secret is what makes D.I.R.T Magazine a gigantic hit worldwide."

"You-you're right, boss." he muttered, "I apologize for doubting."

"There you go. Now, do your job obediently and get me some more dirt about any popular celebrity at the moment. We need more content for the magazine..."

"Yes, sir."

I got the phone down with a satisfactory smile.

It's funny how my people do their dirty work so neatly.

I got some whine out of my lower drawer and poured some into a glass. Taking a sip while getting the bottle on the desk once again. I stared at the red liquid for a moment, thinking that I should get more victims for the new edition.

People already had enough of Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. We need people who at the moment have a clean image at the cameras. We need dirt from someone who appears to be innocent. Where can we find someone like that?

It's hard to find any kind of dark secret from someone who hasn't lived any kind of scandal in their life.

I need to find someone... and quickly.