Only 23

The man stayed there in the pay phone booths not moving for days. Waiting for the bulky figures to being him food, water, anything. It was odd for the figures to make appearances in the room. Usually only coming in to collect the body of the dead. Like ghosts that haunted you in your own house they watched. Not in the room but the mouth breather knew they were seeing him as he dealt his body draining of life. They had cameras hidden everywhere, they were not immediately noticeable so you had to look. But they where there and the man in the booth knew that they weren't gonna let him die. But he had acted up so he was gonna have to get through hell before he could get out.
The mouth breather had a name and a story. He was tortured every day because he knew what he was taken from. He was only 23 when they took him, he just didn't know how they did it. All that he recalled was getting into a fight with his girlfriend about payment deadlines, walking to the bar, and then he woke up here. In a dark pit of burning hell. He knew his name but they didn't and he wanted to keep it that way because when you loose everything you name is all you have left. Jake. His name was Jake. He had guessed that he had been here for about 3 and a half years now, changing everyday. Loosing a little but of his mind everyday. He was still smart though, he knew stupid random stuff though, like how a male gets circumcised or how to get a pair of socks to make a fire. He had been planning though, he had to get out of there.