Chapter 3

**The Next Morning**

"Honey wake up its already 6:30 a.m or you're gonna be late" my eomma said

"Urghhh okay eomma" I said and I wake up heading to the bathroom.

I take a shower and wear my school uniform, I let my hair down and I look into mirror

After that I went down and I saw Appa, Eomma and suga oppa already sit at the dinning table..

**fast foward**

I already arrived at school and I went to my locker after that I got into class..

I put my head down onto the table and shut my eyes and suddenly someone call my name and I'm too lazy to look who is it then the someone who called my name Again and knocking my table..

I open my eyes to look who is that person that I saw is Taehyung showing his cute smile..

"Oh Hii Taehyung oppa *smile*"

"Hii Tae rin *Smile* are you okay? You look pale "

"I'm okay oppa so don't worry I just can't sleep well last night"

"Okay tell me if you feel not well okay *wink*"

"*Blush* Nae oppa"

**Recess time**

Jimin "yahh tae rin where are you just now? "

"Umm I'm sleeping in the class,wae?"

"Do you remember about you want to help me to confess? "

"Umm yeah *suddenly I felt my heart hurt a lot*"

"Okay I want to confess to her after this umm so can you call her to come to the hall after this? "

"Okay*faked smile*"

**Fast Foward**

"Hara I want to take to some place"

"Okay kajja"

And we already arrived at the school hall..
And they decorate the hall with flowers..

"Tae rin what are we doing here? " Hara ask

"Someone wants to meet you"then I call Jimin

Then jimin suddenly appear and they sing Miss Right while holding a red rose

After jimin ask Hara and she accept jimin as her boyfriend and Jimin hugs her..

I can't hold my tears and I ran to the rooftop and someone following me from behind..

Then when I reach the rooftop I didn't feel my leg and I almost fall then someone catch me on my wrist.

When I turn around I saw taehyung oppa and I'm still crying heavily.

Then he hugs me tightly and he said "cry it all out until you feel better"

And I just hugs him tightly back and sobbed hard on his chest..

**Fast Foward**

From that day Jimin already didn't hangouts with me and others or even talk to us and he always with his new girlfriend a.k.a my ex bestfriend.

Its already been 2 months since he last hangout with us..

Taehyung walk with me to cafeteria " urmm tae rin since next week is porm night at school do want to go with me? " he ask shy shyly

"Ummm okay oppa since I don't have friends to go I will go with you" and I smile

"Jinjja you want to go with me?" And he jump happily like little kids the truth is my feelings change and I have feelings for taehyung oppa

And I nodded and giggle as I saw how cute taehyung oppa was

**The porm night**

#To be continued