Chapter 10

I smiled and said "Hey!" "Are u okay?" "Yes, I'm okay." She smiled. "Okay, good. Do you want to go ride around in the tour bus with me, and Myles? We go on road trips a lot in the summer. Your welcome to join." He said with a 😏😏😏.
"Ig so." I said laughing. He grabbed my hand, and ran into McDonalds to talk to Myles about it. He said "I know her. Her dad was in here yelling at her, she was crying, so I gave her a hug to make her feel better. Then her dad walked out there. And, now you both are in here. Weird..." Kalin looked at me, he seen me looking at the ground, and wiping my tears away. He looked at me and said "Your sad baby girl. What do you want to do? I'll do anything you want to." She looked up smiled, and blushed. . In my head I was thinking, 💭He just called me baby girl OMG he called me baby girl💭. But, I was okay now. A few minutes later Myles was done getting his food. So, we all went back into the bus.
Kalin looked at me and said,"Lady's first." And smirked at me. And, and I walked in and chuckled at him. Kalin followed me and sat onto the couch in the tour bus. I sat next to him putting my head on his shoulder. "So, your just lay on me like I'm a pillow?" He said serious. "Yup!" I answered laughing at how serious he was. Myles looked at both of them and laughed. "What are you guys gunna do next?" He said with a smirk. "Myles shut up..." Kalin answered trying not to laugh.
Jake looked at me and smiled when he walked onto the tour bus with Cam. He walked over to me and said,"Hi I'm Jake, Myles little bro! Nice to meet you, what's your name?"
"My name is Haley, nice to meet you as well." I said with a smile. Jake sat next to me while Cam went to the kitchen to eat some leftovers. It was silence for awhile tho. Nobody was talking, it was really quiet for once. Then, suddenly Cam spoke up,"So... where am I suppose to sit?" He said with a chuckle. Kalin looked up and pointed to the chair next to him. Cam looked at him with a weird face then noticed what he was talking about and shook his head and walked over to the chair.
Myles looked around the room and laughed. "What's so funny?"I asked. "We are never this quiet... Let's go do something all together then go out to eat afterwards." Myles said.
1st chapter is pretty short.. But...Hope u liked my first chapter on wattpad, tbh I'm excited about this and idk why... So yeah!! I'll be posting more sometime tomorrow or when ever!! Byeee☺️✌🏼️