Chapter Eighteen

(This chapter is going to be mainly just Gajeel/Levy so if you don't like GaLe, don't read it!)
°
Chapter Eighteen (Levy's POV)
I woke up around twelve because Gajeel and I went for a walk after the beach. I didn't know if Lucy was home or at Natsu's cause I didn't see her shoes when I got home. I rolled out of bed and shuffled out of my room.
When I walked into the kitchen, Natsu and Lucy were drinking coffee and talking. Lucy saw me and she went red. She ran back to her room cause all she had on was a bra and underwear. I laughed at her and pushed the shirtless Natsu out of my way and grabbed a cup of coffee. Lucy walked out of her room in jeans and a t-shirt, laughing. "Hey Levy... Didn't know that you were home.." she said awkwardly. "I got home pretty late, so if you guys did anything last night, I obviously got home after." I said, walking to the couch and turning on the tv. "We didn't do anything! I just wore that to sleep.." she argued. I shrugged "mmk whatever. You guys can have the apartment today, I'll be at Gajeel's again." Lucy perked her head up and ran over to me, jumping over the couch to sit next to me. She narrowed her eyes at me, "were you with him last night??" I started blushing. "Well... Yeah.. But we just walked around.." Lucy looked away from me to Natsu and a second later, he walked into her room and shut the door.
"Levy.. If you're lying to me.." I sighed, "Lucy, we've never done anything! Okay!" I snapped at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. It's just that we got in a fight over thanksgiving break and even though we sorta act like a couple, we broke up and we're just trying to figure stuff out.."
Her face softened, "Levy.. I'm so sorry.. I had no idea.."
I sat and talked with Lucy for a little bit but then eventually got up off the couch to get ready.
°
[AT GAJEEL'S]
"Hey shri- err.. Levy..." Gajeel said as he opened his dorm room door. I nodded, smiling slightly, "hey.." I sat down in one of the chairs and looked around everywhere in the room except at him. "Levy please.. Can we just talk about.. Us?.." he pleaded as he dropped down on a chair across from me. I nodded slowly, "yeah.. Gajeel, I miss us.. I miss you..." I said, finally looking up at him.
°
(Gajeel's POV)
Her big brown eyes filled with tears. I got up and rushed over to her. I pulled her up off her seat and wrapped her in my arms. "Please don't cry. I promise I will never let you go again." I whispered and tilted her head up, kissing her.
°
°
(I know this chapter is short but it's sort of a "filler" chapter)