Three : Since when are you Luke Hemmings?

Cheyenne Carpenter

I wake up to my phone alarm blaring She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I turn off the alarm before getting up and reluctantly walking to my shower. I turn on the water before stripping and stepping in.

After my warm shower, I get dressed in black pajama pants, a white 'on fleek' T-Shirt with The Little Mermaid sitting on a Nike sign, my black batman socks. Batman is awesome so shut the fuck up. I put my hair in a bun before running downstairs.

If you can't already tell, today is a lazy day. As in, I'm going to go get a bunch of food before I sit in my room all day on Netflix or reading. I might even sleep again who knows.

"Cheyenne," Aaron calls from upstairs.

"What do you want birdbrain," I yell back while making me a bowl of cereal.

"Shawn is coming around noon, so invite Casey over."

"Why do I have to invite Casey because of Shawn," I ask, trying to see if he remembers our tradition.

"I don't want you to be lonely," he says before I hear the shower turn on. I feel good for using all the hot water now.

I take my phone out of my pocket and text Casey.

Shawn's coming over. Aaron told me to invite you. Get your ass over here or you're no longer my best friend. Love you - Cheyenne

Can I just come over in PJs - Casey

Duh - Cheyenne

Be there in 20 - Casey

I lock my phone and finish my cereal before starting my morning chores. My parents are never around, so Aaron and I have to do all the chores.

"I'm here bitches," Casey yells walking into the house just as I finish my chores.

Casey was wearing a black T-Shirt with the cat from Alice In Wonderland on it and the words 'We're all mad here'. She was also wearing the same pajama pants as me only instead of black, her parents were gray and white. They kind of looked like a type of rock. She had her normally curly red hair in a bun that looked much better than my messy one, and she was also wearing batman socks.

"Nobody gives a shit," I joke, walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

She rolls her eyes before running upstairs to set down her bags and coming back down to hang out. Just as she sits down on the couch, Shawn walks into the house.

"Cheyenne, you could've tried to look a little better for me," he smirks.

"Why would I do that," I ask sweetly.

"Because I expect you to look good when you admit your undying love for me," he smirks, walking up the stairs. The next thing I say catches him completely off guard and causes Casey to laugh her ass off.

"Since when are you Luke Hemmings?"