chapter 2

It has been a week since Destiny and Harry bumped in to each other. Destiny was now on her way from work to the gym to work out because she was feeling a little bloated from the birthday food she ate the day before. Her mother turned 50 and had a big party. Harry had been busy in the studio all week and now had a week of free time, so he decided to head to the gym to work out a bit. 

It turned out to be the same gym they went to. 

They had some bad luck on the way there, they bumped into each other in the doorway to the gym.  

They had a conversation: 

Harry: fancy seeing you here. 

Destiny: yeah, you too. 

Harry: so why are you here? 

Destiny: I was at a birthday party last night and I needed to work off the food I ate. 

Harry: why you are so skinny. 

Destiny: no I'm not. 

Harry: yes you are why can't you see it. 

Destiny: no I'm not and don't you try and sweet talk me it's not going to work. 

Harry: ok let me take you out on a date to make you see that you are beautiful. 

Destiny: fine you can take me out on a date. 

Harry: good then you can finally see how beautiful you are. 

Destiny: I'm nowhere near beautiful. My sister is beautiful though. 

Harry: I haven't seen your sister yet. 

Destiny: when you see her you will like her instead of me. 

Harry: how can you be so sure? 

Destiny: because she gets who ever she wants.  

Harry: why don't you and your sister come over for dinner at my place tomorrow night? 

Destiny: I can always ask. Who else is going to be there? 

Harry: just my roommate and band mate Louis. 

Destiny: let me call her and ask. 

Harry: you do that. 

Destiny calls her sister and asks if she wants to go over for dinner at Harry's tomorrow night, Layla her sister agrees to dinner and has to go back to work. 

Destiny: she agrees to dinner at your place. 

Harry: good then I will see you there. 

Harry writes his number and address on a paper and gives to her. 

Harry: I thought that you wanted my number so you could call or text me if you don't find my apartment. 

Destiny: thanks, do you want my number? 

Harry: sure, you can write it on this paper. 

Harry hands destiny a piece of paper and she writes her number down and hands it back to him.

Destiny: here you go; well I'll see you tomorrow night then? 

Harry: yeah see you, bye 

Destiny: bye 

Destiny walks home feeling slightly happy with her work out. Harry works out for a bit and then goes home to tell Louis the plans for tomorrow.