Prologue

Prologue:

To fully commit yourself to someone and unexpectedly get your heart broken, well that's pretty normal. Meet a stranger, get attached, to fall hard and by the least we know it, to be suddenly left alone. But that's how life works, that's how it play along. It's game over if part of us don't know how to play the game.

To love and be loved back. Or let me say, to be loved back just for a short span of time, it's quite worse. You get the feeling of being wanted by someone you knew you would love forever until fate really gets odd and make you fall into the darker side of your story. Separating from the one you most wanted is the big deal in here. You don't know how or when to start your life now you are just standing alone. You even think why have you let yourself to fall inlove in the first place.

And by these circumstances, everything you see blows up you mind. Leads you to total depression. And as far as you know, you may never get back to your old self again.

17-year old girl, I'm Allison Paige. Living in New Jersey with my bestfriend, Ellie Carter. Both of us are staying in a condominium considering our parents are working together as business partners in Europe. So much of them, I have my boyfriend, Nathan Williams. We're good.