Chapter 1 she is gone

Help help! He doesn't have a pulse!!! Help me please help. I need help, 9 hours later ( doctor walks out of room ) sorry she didn't make it, Hi I'm Lucy my best friend just passed away she committed suicide. The doctors couldn't help her well when I walked in I didn't think she would make it I saw blood all over the floor and a knife throw her chest. She must of stuck up the knife pointing up woulds and purposely fell on it. It's to late now I miss her I really do she was me only friend! Everyone bully's me and still picks on Shae even know she's dead. I get home that night my foster parents aren't home yet and I sit in my room and go on Facebook and Instagram and see all the posts people post about Shae they right things like "she's dead no body even cares" or "yay finally I'm so glad" and more I keep reading I don't know why I did but I did and kept seeing the terrible stuff people wrote about Shae on Facebook and Instagram I screen shot it and report it and the police said ( we can't help u ) I sat a home and was thinking what I should do about it. But it was 11:30pm and I was tired !! So I went to sleep it didn't help that help that every 2 seconds I woke up having a terrible dream about the bully's and Shae but I still went to school the next morning!!