Chapter 2

I'm Skipping  to Thursday night

Hey it's Rylie and it's 10:30 pm on a summer night I'm going to sleep because of the ustream with KAM tomorrow so see ya there.

*Beep *Beep *Beep*
The sound of the alarm rung in my ear I got up and rolled my eyes I'm NOT a morning person at all!!! I soon remember what today it is though and decide to just get ready since its a hour and a half until the ustream I go to the shower and finish everything with my make up and hair then I run to my room and see I had 20 minutes left so I toss on high waisted Jean, black sk8 highs and a black crop top that's like a tank top.I finish and go downstairs to grab a sprite (WE LIKE SPRITE) and then I see my mom had just finished breakfast and says "woah the only time in the summer your up this early is when I have to beg you to get up which one of your boys is doing something today?" I laugh then say "Oh um Kalin and Myles are doing this live thing in about 10 minutes then at 3:30 I have to go to work so I just decided to get up and stay up"she laughs and says "alright well I'm going to head to the office your brother is with your dad I asked them to pick a few things up at the store before your dad works""k I'm going upstairs love you "I say running up the stairs . I turn my laptop on and see KAM tweeted the link I click on it and watch for a while then the boys say "WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH TIMEFLIES"and I flip out and find the dates and see that the closest show was Kansas and it's still 5 hours away....I'll have to talk to my mom about that maybe if I pay she'll take me and my bestfriend on btw yes I am 18 and yes I have my license but I'm finishing highschool and plus my mom doesn't like me driving more then 2 hours when she knows it will be late when I get home.