The worn out ballet Shoes.- chapter two

RECAP:

"Well continue Fucking ,Sorry to disturb." I said sarcastically turning around not before sending a glare at the jackass my mom was with.New stranger every night doesn't surprise me.I slammed the door with a loud bang.Stepping out the the cloudy atmosphere.

CHAPTER TWO:

--------

The bitter crisp breeze collided against my exposed skin sending shivers down my spine.My walk to the Scott's household was not to far away.The atmosphere quickly changed from the withered trees ,and broken down pavements, to blooming flowers ,and glistening green grass.That was enough to distinguish the life styles each part of the town held.I always dreamed that one day i would be able to live in a place like this attend the most prestigious ballet academy this place hand.But those dreams seemed so distant, at least now they did.Turning around the corner i spotted the Scott household.There house was very inviting,the outside was an auburn like brick color .With lilies and marigolds that traveled to the main door they had a large parkway and a back yard.It was really pretty indeed.Knocking on the front door i was greeted by a smiling Ms.Scott.After she saw what i knew she had her face drowned all happiness replaced with one of anger and sadness.

"Oh,darling who did this to you come inside."She gushed gently stroking her thumb against my bruised swollen cheek.

"It's okay ,you don't need to worry it was an accident i fell."I spoke trying to sound convincing but utterly failing in the process.

"Accident my ass it was her wasn't it ?"She asked sternly with the anger fuming by the second.

"How can someone do something so horrible." She added.

"Come here darling everything's going to be alright."She said pulling me into her warm embrace.

"Thank you."I whispered silently .

"Come on let me introduce you to the rest o the family."

"Okay"

She motioned to the tall looking man he had bright blonde hair and tan features about early forties.Mr.Scott greeted me,he was used to seeing me around i would always visit when i had the time to see how he was doing.

"Hey kiddo nice to see you around "He said.

then she motioned to the two that would be her step-sons.One was about my age tall muscular figure dark black hair emerald green eyes.He was wearing a pair of fitted jeans and a Armani exchange t-shirt.Then the other had the same characteristics a little less muscular but toned indeed.His charcoal hair was much darker charcoal like and he had the most captivating eyes blue with an outline of silver around the pupil.He wore a pair of sweats and a fitted white t-shirt.

"These are Hayden Scott and Michael Scott."

"Twins i suppose?"I added cheekily.

"Yes indeed ,but I'm the much better looking version of this ."THe green eyed guy said.

"Excuse my rudeness I'm Michael and you must be the one and only Alex?Am i correct?"He asked.

"Don't mind him ,he carries around more Sexually transmitted diseases than possible i even think he developed new kinds to."The other one said with in guessing was Hayden.

"Im Hayden by the way."He smiled widely.

"Hey guys ."I said.

"I'll let you guys get to know each other i'll be in the kitchen."She said leaving.

"Do you go to Bentley High ?"I heard Michael ask.

"Yeah but I try to stay under the radar."Both brothers chuckled at this.

"Wait how old are you?"They both asked in unison .

"Sixth-teen"

"Bingo thats why."Michael added.

"You seem like a dancer, i thought for a second you attended the ballet academy at Saint Lucifers."Hayden added.

"I do dance but i don't attended Saint Lucifers,I wish i did though ."I said mumbling the last few words to myself .

"Don't worry babe sometimes dreams become reality."Michael added.

"Pshhh...I wish"I muttered.

"Do you guys dance?"I added.

"Yea we don't attend Saint Lucifers that school is full of shit ."They said in unison.

"You guys really are twins."I stated Letting out a low giggle .

"Unfortunately yes I was cursed With this man slut of a brother."Hayden signed.

"Pshhh alright..your just jealous that you can't get a girl unless she's pissed off drunk."Michael added.

"Yeah well at least i don't go around causing more havoc then i need to."

"You guys are funny ." I commented

"Glad you find our misery enjoyable."They both added.

A loud bell rung and Michael and Hayden got up like hound dogs ."Foods ready." They both said in unison while pulling me towards the kitchen dinning room.I was starting to notice they both had the mentality of a 10 year old not surprising since they where guys.She had made mexican quesadillas which were my favorite With a food entree that consisted of tacos.I forgot to mention earlier i was a huge fan on spanish food.

"Let's all pray and welcome our visitor today and let's make her feel at home."She said and slowly

"Thank you, Lord, for this food which is set before us. May we use it to nourish our bodies, and thee to nourish our souls. Make us ever more mindful of the needs of others, and the needs of our planet. " She continued and Michael who sat next to me squished my arm making all of us say the last part together .Let me inform you i wasn't really a church type of person.Don't get me wrong or anything but going to church on sundays was impossible for me.

"Through Christ Our Lord, Amen."

Dinner was great we all laughed it felt really nice to be here were people actually cared.My heart went from butterflies fluttering in my stomach to bees stinging in my heart .It made me swell that i would never have a family like this they had so much happiness .jealous flooded my insides not of the kind of life they had but how much love and attention they received.Someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Alex did you hear me?"Ms.Scott said.

"Oh no sorry i kinda dazed off."I added cheekily.

"It's okay dear we were wondering if you would like to come live with us join apart of this family you could attend Saint Lucifer's and Hayden and Michael would attend with you."

"Sorry i didn't hear that can you repeat it." I was having trouble keeping my thoughts together.I couldn't be right maybe i was dreaming.

"Would you like to come live with us?" She asked again.my mind started to get blurry and the last thing i remember was falling into Hayden's arms and blacking out falling into profound confusion.

'''''''''-A/N'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tell me what you think?

Comment!!!!!