Chapter 5

One Month Later

*Skylar's POV*
Well, over the past month a lot of things have happened. First thing was that Mike and I made up.
*flashback*
"Hey Skylar can I talk to you for a second?" Mike asked me.
"uh, ya sure" I responded.
I have been ignoring Mike for a week now. What he said to me was hurtful.
Mike took me into his room to talk.
"Skylar, I know what I said last week most likely hurt you and I'm sorry. It's just I don't want to see my baby sister get hurt. I'm sorry that I over reacted." Mike said with a sincere look on his face.
"Mike what you said hurt me. But I can't wait another day without talking to my big brother." I say, getting up to hug him.
*flashback over*
I smile, remembering that day.
Second of all, Eric found himself a girlfriend. It hurt knowing that he found a girlfriend. Her name is Kacie McDonnell. I personally think she's pretty, but she's not Eric's type. I've seen her at some of the boys' games but I've never met her.
And last but not least, the Royals traded Brandon Finnegan for Johnny Cueto. It was sad to watch Brandon go.
This month as been a crazy one.
-------------------------------------------------
I UPDATED!! To be honest I feel proud of myself. I'm sorry I didn't put this chapter up on the 4th. This is just a filler chapter. I won't be updating a lot because I'm going back to hell😒 I start school in 6 days. Hold on Ima go cry now. But anyways I hope you liked this chapter!