Hope

Elena's POV-

Entering a strangers home wasn't bad. Wasn't it? I didn't even know the guys name. But by the looks of it he seemed like a pretty decent guy. The apartment he lived in looked quite modern and it was really cosy. I sat on the couch just looking around the room. The kitchen was also in the same room. I could see him making 2 cups of tea, which made me relax a little. He came and sat on the opposite couch after passing me my cup of tea.

"By the way, I'm Stefan, Stefan Scofield." He said as he took a sip of his tea. I smiled.

"I'm Elena."

"Nice" he stared off " let me tell you a little about my self. You already know my name. I'm 22 years of age. I live in this apartment on my own. I have my own car show room, my mates work for me. My brother and his girlfriend come a lot here and chill with me. His girlfriend is very close to us, we've known her since we were children. You'll get along with her very well."

Wow. His life seemed perfect to my broken life. He seemed really sweet even though iv known him for like 5 minutes. I was feeling kind of anxious, what if he brought me home to kill me his self or what if he wanted to rape me? No. But he was  very built and looked really strong, as though he lived in a gym. I was scared now. But these were all my silly thoughts. I hoped. I realised he was sitting there and I quickly got rid of these weird thoughts. I gave him a small smile. I didn't know what to say to him. He already knew what was going on in my life. The thoughts came rushing back. I took a deep breathe not letting my self to cry this time.

"Do you want to come upstairs, I'll show you where you will sleep. I have a spare room." He said as he got up from the couch, making his way towards the stairs. I got up and followed him up the steps.

The apartment was beautiful. There were 3 bedrooms upstairs. He showed me where I was going to stay. "If you need anything just let me know, I'll be in the opposite room. Make your self at home." He said as he stood near the door. He gave me a few of his T-shirts to wear for the night as I didn't have no extra clothes with me. I felt welcomed. He was so nice to me.

"ThankYou for letting me stay today, it means a lot." He smiled. "You can stay as long as you wish." I smiled back at him. He then shut the door on his way out. I let out a sigh and jumped into bed, gazing at the ceiling.

Today was a real hectic day. This morning I had found my sister and boyfriend in bed together and right now I was in a complete strangers house laying in bed. I think I would leave tomorrow. I couldn't stay here again. It wouldn't seem right because he would want his own space. He just brought a random psycho home who was just about to kill her self over anything. He was right. I had to be strong for myself and live life to the fullest. But part of me still loved Cameron which hurt. I knew it was going to be really hard to get over him. I couldn't believe he could do this to me. My Cameron.

"Cameron" I couldn't stop laughing. He's always making me laugh in the mornings. I loved waking up beside him. It was a dream come true.

"You know I love you right, Cameron. Promise me you will never leave me?" I said now in a serious tone. He looked back at me. There was something in his eyes, I couldn't recognise it. He didn't say anything back, like he was hiding something. He looked guilty. All of a sudden my eyes swelled up with tears. I knew what this was.

Beep beep beep......

My eyes opened. I realised I was dreaming. Oh god, I was really crying. The thoughts from last night came rushing back. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I saw a note on the mirror,