#Welcome to the Cafe#

Very scary weak hearts want so can watch......

When they went and called the waiter they thought that something was not right in that cafe by watching the customers and other people passing by the cafe not even noticing that cafe was there they started to sweat and then the waiter arrived with coffee and soon everything started to change the cafe turned into an old concealed building covered dirt and spider webs and the coffee turned into poisen and the customers became zombies who were half eaten and half dead or rotten you can say everything started to become creepy then james and twinsie started to scream for help and went near the doorand teied to get out and break the windows but the zombies came nearer and nearer so twimsie fainted james was sucessful to break the window and twinsie woke up suddenly and called james to come too but suddenly a soumd comes !CRACK!and one of the zombies got hold of james head and ripped it of twinsie saw that and shook and screamed in fear she just ran as fast as she could but for the sake of love james was suceeded in rescuing his true love but was unlucky himself and died an akward death the zombies faught on his BODY PIECES!!!!! twinsie went and tried to tell everyone what actually happened but no one believed that poor girl who experienced that !! She cried everyday every night missing james and soon she got adict to alchol and caught of disease and died after 2 years of james death. Because she had aids .........