Submerge

She looked up at the walls and tiles as he dragged her head backwards.

The walls looked green and dirty. She looked back down at the bath, it was covered in limescale and grime. There was grains of dirt floating in the water. He pushed her head back into the water.

He then dragged her head back again, With each time he pulled her back she found herself breathless, it hurt to breathe.

Everytime her head was submerged she heard a demonic voice singing "Hold your head up, Keep your head up." She tried to lift her head, she felt his hands wrap around her neck and squeeze. He held her head in the water longer than usual. She felt her head getting lighter.

She she felt sharp jabbing pains in her back. He dragged her backwards and away from the bath full of water. He stripped her naked and Locked her in the cage. She knew what was coming next and prepared for her beating. She locked all of her feelings away. 

She looked around and saw nothing but decaying bodies, one in particular hanging above the fire place like a painting. Luckily the room was lit by candle so she could not see any of the poor tortured souls. Each time she did wonder who these people were. Some of them looked around the same size as children.

She watched him prepare the table, she had never seen his face, as he always had a huge black cloak and she really didn't want to.. He had a haunting and disturbed aura about him. What disturbed her the most was that he had no legs. He floated. He then flew over from the other side of the room. He opened the cage, he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her across the stone floors. He then tied her to the wooden table and gagged her. She didn't fight him, she stopped fighting him when she was Twelve.  He moved slowly across to his dark wooden cabinet.  She couldn't see what was inside it, but she knew that it wasn't pleasant. She looked up at the celing and watched the shadow of a hanging body swing from side to side. She then felt him touch  her chest, she then looked at his hand  and watched it travel down her abdomen. He tapped her stomach twice and lifted up his mace, He swung it around, as she saw it coming down towards her body she closed her eyes.