Chapter 1

Bree PoV
"Chase!" I yelled, as we ran into a room where my brother lay on a table.
Adam ran over to the opposite side I was on, and put his ear to Chase's chest.
"No, he's not breathing," he said. My heart was pounding a mile a minute.
I put my pointer and middle finger to his wrist. Then to his neck. "There's no pulse."
This couldn't be happening.
"No, no, no, this isn't happening," Adam, tried, shaking my little brother. Nothing. "Come on Chase. Chase, come on."
"Adam!" I said, trying to keep the tears back. "Adam! Adam! It's over. He's gone, and it's all my fault."
Adam looked at me, then at Chase. I thought I could see tears forming in his eyes too. "I'm the worst brother ever," he muttered. "All I did was punch and throw him around. I-I never even told him I loved him."
At that moment, Giselle walked in, looking hardly sorrowful at all.
"Oh, what a shame," she said chuckling. "You arrived too late."
"I will destroy you for what you did to him!" Adam yelled.
"I'm so sorry for your loss," she replied, sounding sarcastic. She was evil, she killed my brother. I didn't ever want to see her again. "But why mourn you brother, when you can join him?"
A bunch of androids popped out of nowhere.
"Not today," I growled.
"Bree! Get behind me!" Adam warned. The energy around him began to come towards him, and he blasted the androids. A few of them fell, but five more of them stood, and we were outnumbered.
Giselle laughed, until the five suddenly fell down. In the doorway stood Leo and Douglas. When I looked back to where Giselle was standing, but she was gone.
"She escaped!" I shouted in shock.
"Never mind that!" Leo responded, his eyes averted towards where Chase lay. "Chase!"
He and Douglas ran over to the table.
"Chase?" Leo asked, shaking him. "Chase! Please wake up!"
The body of my brother lay still and limp. Douglas looked in shock.
"Guys, it's no use!" I cut in to their mourning. "He-he's gone. Forever."
So, I just watched Bionic Action Heroes. It was an epic episode!! I watched it like five times. The part where Adam was saying he never told Chase he loved him got me the first time I watched it, and I know you'll probably find this hilarious, but I literally started crying. It was an emotional episode.
Just to set things straight. There are some quotes from the episode in the beginning, I don't own them. Or lab rats. Also, chase escaped in the episode, not like my story, but you know, I decided to add a dark twist to this. Chase is my favorite character. And as stated sometime before, I love torturing and hurting my favorite characters. It's a bad fangirl disease, but many others have this problem too. Say 'I' if you have the same disease as me!
Til next chapter!
~Lexi