Creepypasta x Neko ninja reader ch 4

$$$%your pov%$$$

I was in my shrine. Yep! I decided to call my room shrine because it was huge and there's a trianing room in my shrine were I'am mostly. Anyways it was the week ends so no school. I was in the shrine's training room. The walls was painted black and a wooden floor. I was beating up a bunch of dumies around me with my twin katanas. I was practicing my sword manship to improve, though I am a master at it I just don't want to go rusty. Hey! I'm a ninja and I'm praparing for my revenge. I don't know when I will proceede but I don't want to be stupid and go. You never know what happens when your gone. Also I don't want the same event happening again. If they try to ambush us in our sleep I'm ready for battle. I was doing flip and other moves and practicing with my tail too. Afterall that's the porpose in my village. Sensei would always tell me to use my uniqe talents to be a victor. I seith my katanas and pop my sharp claws out ready to scratch. I was in there since 4 in the morning. Thankfuly no one can here me cause I'm inside the shrine's training room. Now I'm practicing my flash step to go even faster while I scratch the dumies. Suddenly slendy teleported in front of me when I was going to slice with my claws the dummies head off making me scratch his suit already too late to pull my hand. He stepped back thankfully to dodge my attack. He yelped a little bit though. “I'm sorry slendy I didn't see you there” I said looking at him with a straight face as usual. “heheh… it's okay miss (Y/N) should have teleported near the door instead infront of you” he said swet coming down from his forehead. “Well anyways miss (Y/N) I was going to tell you breakfast would be serve later. So freshen up from your training and go down to the kitchen” he said and teleported out. I sighed then took a shower. I then change into my black t-shirt and shorts that reach my kneed. I am kinda a tomboy. It was a big shorts cause I hate tight shorts. I brushed my hair and put it on a poney tail and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen seeing slendy in a pink apron cooking breakfast. “oh! miss (Y/N) breakfast isn't ready yet I just started cooking” he said looking at me. “your realy fast miss (Y/N) I just finnished dressing up after asking you”. ‘I guess it's because of flash step’ I thought cause I know he can read minds. “oh that reminds me. I can teleport but on emergency I couldn't. So I wanted to ask you to teach me how to flash step” he said while flipping the pancake. “ok but it will be hard” I said. Since breakfast wasn't ready I went to the living room only to find all of them. Ofcorse Jeff and Ben are strangling each other. I saw Jeff about to stab Ben who was pinned on the floor. I flash step to Jeff and took his knife and flash step back to where I was. He didn't see me taking it. He ended up punching Ben on the chest. “what ! The where's my knife” Jeff said in shock. Ben got up making Jeff fall off him face first. “you looking for this” I said while wagging my tail holding up the knife. “how did you do that I didn't even saw you take Jeff's knife” I heard masky say. “Flash step” I said disapearing from my spot and reapearing behind Jeff. I tap Jeff's shoulder making him jump. “What the fuck!!” Ben said. You gave him his knife back. “Miss (Y/N) thank you fo a wonderful example of flash step but I'm sure everyone is hungry so breakfast is ready” he said. I nodded and went to the kitchen. I sat between Ben and Toby.
@@@TIME SKIPⓑⓑⓑ
¢¢¢€Jeff's pov€¢¢¢
I was walking on the halls to (Y/N)'s room. I was going to ask her to come with me Ben, the proxies and Ej to go out because slendy's brothers are coming where ordered by him to take her. I went to her room and knocked “Hey (Y/N) can you let me in” No answer so I went in. I opened the door and she wasn't there. But then I heard fighting on another room. The door was bit ajar. I went in and saw her doing flash step while cuting the dumies around her. She was using her Katanas then seith them switching to her claws. She then turned into a tiger and tackled the dumies. After she turned to black smoke filling the room. I don't think she knows I was there so I decided to call out “aahh… (Y/N)?” I said. The smoke quickly reformed to her infront of me. “Yeah” she said “Uhm…the guys and I is going out so we were wondering maybe you could come with us?” she smirked then nodded.
¥¥time skip¥¥