mornings prt 1

'Beeeeep, beeeeeeep,beeeeeeeeep' my alarm went early in the morning it was a staterday and I could smell my maid cooking,so I got up out of bed and did my routine, which was checking in on my mom.
I walked down the hall to see my mother but Nash had already tooken my place I didn't say anything my mom looked happy I didn't want to disturb her so I freshed up a bit.
-showering-
I got ready did my hair and put on my red button up shirt and straight legged pants and my converse. I went down stairs to see my maid Leslie cooking.

"Hey les mind if I help" I greeted kindly.

"Oh no Hayes it looks like your going somewhere,would be a shame you got you outfit dirty by helping me"
Leslie smiled,but she was wrong I wasn't going anywhere so it would be okay to help. I didn't say anything else I just smiled.
Nash came down the steps I greeted him with a small 'goodmorning' and Nash greeted small as well.

"Um les could you make coffee and make it fast moms getting kinda cranky" nash said to Leslie.

"No problem nash, I would be cranky to with all the problems going on with Robert"
I was taken back by her words a bit confused to I didn't understand what's happening with my dad?

"Ahem" nash cleared his throat "what exactly is going on?"he asked modernly

Leslie got fridity and avoided it as much as possible "here's the coffee Nash you better get to your mom I think she's getting cranky" Leslie smiled and looked away

"Right, yeah I better go get this to mom but I'm sure she wouldn't like it scolding hot so its better to let it cool off,and if it gets to cold you can warm it up cause your the maid in all"
I looked at nash but his eyes where on leslie "now what is going on leslie what about robert"

Shattered Leslie dropped the glass bowl it shatterd into pieces. "Damn it"
She mutters under her breath she but a piece of hair behind her ear. "Look haven't you got anything to do"
Nash looked surprised by her words

"Listen maid you don-" she cut nash off

"No you listen boy,I may be the maid but I ain't your slave I don't slave for you and you don't talk to me like a slave, you best scurry on your feet"
And with that she threw the rag down and walked out the door

"Nash what the hell,she's not a slave"
I said aggressively

"Sure she is, she dosent get paid we own her"

I looked at nash disgested.

I walked out and checked on my mom she was sleep I didn't bother her because I didn't want to